Johnson Is So Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have in no way admitted you are right,as we all no the media HAS NEVER in media history ever sensationalised a story or ever provided false information,not once not ever.I’m actually scared for the future of this country if complete and utter ****wits choose to have there lives dictated by the media.
So just where do you get all your news from and how do you know it’s accurate?

Sponsored Links
So just where do you get all your news from and how do you know it’s accurate?
I get my news from people who don’t work for the media,I don’t go by what is printed in any newspaper as THEY HAVE NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF JOURNALISM ever printed a false story or sensationalised any story or EVER IN THE HISTORY OF JOURNALISM ever paid compensation to people who they have printed false stories about.

Sponsored Links
I get my news from people who don’t work for the media,I don’t go by what is printed in any newspaper as THEY HAVE NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF JOURNALISM ever printed a false story or sensationalised any story or EVER IN THE HISTORY OF JOURNALISM ever paid compensation to people who they have printed false stories about.
And people have never lied before, have they? What people? Where do they get their news from?

yeah, you get your news from YouTube videos, that you don't seem to want to share.

Share the videos John.

There has been multiple people who have got into hospitals and walked around filming the empty Covid wards putting the videos on YouTube ffs.

Share the videos John.

What people? Where do they get their news from?
Certain medical professionals ,scientists,members of the public who have managed to get into these so called hospitals that are jam packed and put the videos online and then been fined for it,people who are or have worked in and around hospitals,people who have quit the medical profession due to the utter *******s being spouted about Covid. One of the most highly decorated scientists in the world who said that the Covid vaccine was rushed through by Pfizer to make billions due to government panic. The same scientist who said that the vaccine is just a certain protein that we already have in our body which works alongside the flu virus(which Covid is)

Last edited:
One of the most highly decorated scientists in the world who said that the Covid vaccine was rushed through by Pfizer to make billions due to government panic.

What was his./her name? Got a reference? Link?

What hospitals again - please name them. The one you worked in and the one with the Covid ward in the foyer.

What hospitals again - please name them. The one you worked in and the one with the Covid ward in the foyer.

In fairness, he did call them "so called hospitals", so maybe he was watching a video of an empty McDonalds and got confused.

Are you sure you don’t work for your beloved media as you seem to be making stuff up as not once did I say that there was a Covid ward in the foyer. I said that to the left of the main entrance is the dedicated Covid ward(sorry empty Covid ward)

I said that to the left of the main entrance is the dedicated Covid ward(sorry empty Covid ward)

What hospital? If you cannot name it, then we'll have to assume that you are making it up - it's not hard to name a hospital.

And, SHARE THE VIDEOS, JOHN

What hospital? If you cannot name it, then we'll have to assume that you are making it up - it's not hard to name a hospital.

And, SHARE THE VIDEOS, JOHN
It’s not hard to name a hospital no but unlike yourself I am intelligent enough to not put the name of a hospital I have undertaken work in online on a public forum thus affecting my business. You may have a lack of intelligence in the fact you believe the media who I will say yet again HAS BEEN PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES IN COURTS OF LAW to have lied in stories and that anyone even with your VERY limited intelligence knows that the best way to sell a story,a newspaper etc is to sensationalise a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back