Johnson Is So Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
COVID deaths rise and rise....

Should we get people dining out or should we save lives?

Should we get people together for Christmas or should we save lives?

We are paying the price.

Does he give a f***??
Does he f***!!

Sponsored Links
Whilst I'm no fan of BoJo or his and his government's handling of the pandemic, unfortunately I feel a lot of the problem lies with people ignoring the advice.

Like students being told to learn from home and, as they are leaving college on the last day, rip their masks off and go around each other hugging and kissing, (well the girls did, the blokes just jostled each other or shook hands. :rolleyes: )

Whilst I'm no fan of BoJo or his and his government's handling of the pandemic, unfortunately I feel a lot of the problem lies with people ignoring the advice.
I think that too. I think that’s the biggest single thing that’s spread and prolonged it.

Sponsored Links
I think that too. I think that’s the biggest single thing that’s spread and prolonged it.
There are too many Rylers about, that's for sure

(He seems to have disappeared, I've seen his miserable posts for ages).

There are still people claiming it's "no worse than flu" what is wrong with people

Opening the schools in September was the biggest mistake. Nothing had changed, but the government thought it would be OK for 10 million people to mingle in confined spaces every day. It was obvious this was going to cause a surge in cases.

There are still people claiming it's "no worse than flu" what is wrong with people

1,820 deaths today. :eek: Absolutely heartbreaking and I bet most of those that died weren’t the ones having block parties, playing football in the park or kissing and cuddling when they were turfed out of the pubs early.

Don't blame youngsters, it is not their fault. Most are following the rules. Blame the people who decided to have family gatherings at Christmas time, blame people who needlessly take their children to the supermarket, blame people not wearing a masks.

I went to my local quiet Sainsburys about 4 days before Christmas. It was heaving. No social distancing, loads of people without masks, people shopping with their kids. Chaos.

People were acting like covid was over already. Plus, this new strain is more contagious than the previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back