Covid rising again (apparently). Why ?

Sponsored Links
My wife was advised not to have the jab at the present time. She will have it as soon as she can, and I will too, but the date for my jab looks like it will be further away.

By whom? I actually postponed twice for the need to have 2 weeks between a steroid jab in my elbow, and the vax jab.

Sponsored Links
South Wales: rise in Merthyr (I think the location is correct) has been tracked to an extended family in one area. This accounting for half of all cases in the town.

Just before my mrs's appointment for the jab she had to start a course of antibiotics and the GP told her to cancel the jab appointment. I said she needed a second opinion - and I gave it, so we went and the consultant at the centre said there was no problem with having the jab and antibiotics.

By the "Mr" at the hospital.
If that's a consultant then they probably do know better, although they don't always explain why in clear English. It's fairly standard to avoid having a vaccination at the same time as other treatments to avoid any chance of them interfering with each other.

Sponsored Links
Back