COVID1984, CORRUPTION AND LIE AFTER LIE! (warning: thread for tinfoil-hatters)

It’s not a theory,it’s information that is available to everyone under the freedom of information act,try it and tell me what it says because no dought the mods will remove it if I put it on here.
Are you now telling me they are providing false information when requested under the freedom of information act ?
I'm amazed you've asked 333 different councils for the information and they all are lower in 2020. I'm even more amazed because at least one of them have had those FOI requests and said they don't monitor it and you've got to ask the 14 subsidiary councils.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/cremations_and_burials_3

Id be amazed if you knew you could be buried at sea, stunned if you knew the three areas where it is allowed and delighted if you'd actually checked for those as well.

In short: you've made some claims that show you don't know what you're talking about and haven't checked the details yourself.

And we all know why you haven't shared the link to wherever you copy and pasted it from, because you'd be ridiculed for trusting a site that crazy.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
under fire from the US Government.
Lol. You mean Republicans. They are worse than our Daily Wail club for lies, twisted truth and conspiracies. QAnon FFS.

Happening in Belgium too. Barmy idiots and doubters (like yourself EFLI). Danger to society.

funding of the Wuhan laboratory, what they were doing and that an escape of the virus was dismissed by him although it is now thought to be a possibility.

The fact that it's being looked at again is not a possibility. It's an attempt to find out if it did or didn't. Probably really political for Trump supporters.

I'm amazed you've asked 333 different councils for the information and they all are lower in 2020. I'm even more amazed because at least one of them have had those FOI requests and said they don't monitor it and you've got to ask the 14 subsidiary councils.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/cremations_and_burials_3

Id be amazed if you knew you could be buried at sea, stunned if you knew the three areas where it is allowed and delighted if you'd actually checked for those as well.

In short: you've made some claims that show you don't know what you're talking about and haven't checked the details yourself.

And we all know why you haven't shared the link to wherever you copy and pasted it from, because you'd be ridiculed for trusting a site that crazy.
Who said I asked 333 different councils?
Yet again your doing what you always do and saying people have said stuff when they havnt. what on earth is being buried at sea got to do anything
Your now saying that the so called hundreds of thousands of people who have died of Covid have been buried at sea hahahahahah.
Yet you say I don’t know what I’m talking about.
I’m interested in the statement you made that says I havnt checked the details myself.
Please can you provide all the details that you have checked yourself regarding Covid.
Oh no you can’t because all your beliefs about Covid are just what the MSM and the government have told you .
What a hypocrite.
Contradiction after contradiction from you.
It’s the sheeple that choose to follow what the MSM and government tell you rather than researching it for yourself.
I’ll await all the details that you have checked yourself regarding Covid or shall we just go back through the endless links,videos you have posted yourself from other sources(not checked or found by yourself)
But you have answered my question now so thank you.
Yes according to It Minion the hundreds of thousands of people that have died of Covid have all been buried at sea.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D:D:D
Brilliant

Sponsored Links
Yes according to It Minion the hundreds of thousands of people that have died of Covid have all been buried at sea
Those didn't die of covid. They kept still when the needle went through their nose and drowned rather than risking catching it.

You said Kent had reported fewer deaths, but they didn't.
No I didn’t. You are a complete liar.
Why do you keep saying that people have said stuff when they didn’t.
I didn’t specifically say Kent had fewer deaths did I.
Please can you answer why you constantly keep saying that people have said stuff when they haven’t?
Liar

I didn’t specifically say Kent had fewer deaths did I.
Seen the replies from Such places as Dorset,Stockport,Carlisle,Scotland,chesterfield,Cumbria,Kent,Swansea,Chelmsford,Birmingham,Coventry,Cardiff,Cornwall,Wolverhampton,Sussex,north Lincolnshire,Sheffield,Dorset,Warwickshire,Berkshire,Carlisle ,Middlesbrough,York so far and counting.
There are hundreds of thousands of bodies somewhere because the deaths and cremations in 2020 etc are no different and sometimes lower than 2019,2018,2017,2016,2015. :ROFLMAO::D
So, they're no different then? Can you back that up or do you want to froth at the mouth a bit more?

So far you seem to be on a flight of fancy as the statistics you claim to have seen don't exist, but I'm happy to be corrected.

It says capitalism isn't the solution to climate change nor global poverty, we need a different approach.

Maybe, just maybe - removing people's rights, closing down economies, denying people medical treatment, banning travel, etc, etc, etc is the beginning of that different approach. :idea:

That's true, the WEF manifesto is not a conspiracy.
It says capitalism isn't the solution to climate change nor global poverty, we need a different approach.
The conspiracy is you claim that means something sinister
Ah so, you do not dispute that that is what is happening.

It's just that you are in favour of it and I am not.

What an appropriate word you choose - The Long March of the Sinister.

I see that there has been an add on to the name of the post, have I missed anything else?

There has been so many dead bodies littering the street today, I've been flat out with my wheelbarrow....

My intention was not to cause any arguments as such, just try and save a few people.

Ask yourself why is any discussion closed down, Talk Radio was asking questions but not any more, they have been silenced, as were people in Nazi Germany in the 1930s.

People vaccinate out of fear, people don't vaccinate out of knowledge.

So, bearing in mind that the PCR test is flawed, it should not be magnified more than 24 cycles and they are magnifying it 36 cycles. The number of vaccine deaths up to the 3rd of June was 1253 and adverse reactions were 888,196 and it is estimated only 10% of serious reactions are being reported.

I see Bliar has stuck his oar in...

"Tony Blair has said it is "time to distinguish" between people who have and haven't had a coronavirus vaccine.
The former prime minister has warned it "makes no sense at all to treat those who have had vaccination the same as those who haven't"

I wonder how that would go down if he had said...

"it is "time to distinguish" between non-Jews and Jews.
The former prime minister has warned it "makes no sense at all to treat those who aren't Jewish the same as those who are Jewish"

Seems we may be entering an era of 'vaccine nazis', and the 'fourth reich' will probably mean 'no rights' to choose!

I wonder how long it will be before we have 'Spritze Nacht' ?
Youre insane.

You really, really are insane.

Sponsored Links
Back