covid, vaccines, risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Out of interest as slightly related one of my nieces has caught it again along with stay at home more serious side effects. No where near enough to get her into hospital and no need but "some what" debilitating.

I wonder if this relates to the none take up %. Some have had it and think they are immune. Afraid not.

You are - end of as far as I am concerned.
Well that'll save me having to read your jumbled thoughts that you'd tried to commit to the written word.

Your concentrated on the covid against vaccine end effects statistics and ignoring the rest.
That'll be why I keep repeating the WHO and EMA advice, that the benefits outweigh the risks. :rolleyes:

They are bound to mention the odds people have who have been vaccinated and those that haven't as it is another factor.
Yes, they are bound to. and they did. What is your point?

So go ahead and ignore the fact that statistically rates are no different to what they would normally get.
That's very kind of you to give me your permission. :p

Given the numbers of people who have been vaccinated that is very significant .
What is?

Your essentially being pedantic just for the sake of it. ;) You have these moments at times.
I'm not the resident pedant. But you suggesting that I am merely being pedantic suggests that you think I am correct. :)

Anyway Uk take up looks to be heading to 93% of all age groups that are offered it.
How is this relevant?

The cohorts that have been completed are at that level and latest lot are increasing at similar rates as it's being dolled out.
o_O What?

cohort

noun
  1. 1.
    a group of people with a shared characteristic.

Sponsored Links
I deleted anything in your quote that did not actually answer my specific question to you. What should I have done to minimise the minute risk proven to be posed by the vaccine?
I intentionally didn't answer because it was yet another question based on a false premise.
Your question was: "How can you minimise a risk caused by having a vaccine before you've had it?"
Phrased in those terms, I suspect you'll understand how nonsensical your question was., and why I didn't answer it.
It's like asking "How can I minimise the risk of making a mistake before I do anything?"
Well you can either not do anything, or you can be aware of the risk, and if it happens, seek qualified assistance. :rolleyes:

But to not be aware of the risk, and be told there is no risk, means that when you make a mistake you won't accept that it is a mistake and you won't know how to deal with it.

Out of interest as slightly related one of my nieces has caught it again along with stay at home more serious side effects. No where near enough to get her into hospital and no need but "some what" debilitating.

I wonder if this relates to the none take up %. Some have had it and think they are immune. Afraid not.
Iirc catching Covid-19 has something like 60% protection (compared to roughly 80% for a single vaccine shot) but it fades over time. Most vaccines do that too, which is why we have the boosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back