Covid back in China

No luv, the pandemic was created by a virus.

No wonder you have made such terrible judgements on Covid - you’ve failed to understand the most fundamental part.

Unless you believe science created the virus.

Sponsored Links
The scientists and epidemiologists have told the truth.

Which scientists and epidemiologists though? I'm sure some of them have told the truth but many of the have said different and contradictory things. Science is based on universal laws and is the same for everyone and for all the time.

Oh, and haven't you heard? It's the vaccinated who are getting the most infections.

Of course.

Again.

Vaccine Effectiveness Hits as Low as Minus 300% – as UKHSA Announces it Will No Longer Publish the Data – The Daily Sceptic

Oh, and haven't you heard? It's the vaccinated who are getting the most infections.

As the bulk of the population has been vaccinated what would you expect? It doesn't prevent people from catching it. No vaccine does really

Your next post from some twerp is equally ridiculous on the face of it. It hasn't gone at all. The current outcome is just rather dramatically different to what it was., One complication for the NHS is treating people with covid for other things. They still have to be isolated from others. Then there are some who are purely being treated for covid but with a lot less ICU usage. They are rolling out boosters for 75+ t keep it like that.

Sponsored Links

I haven't watched the video and neither will I but from the title alone, this is a huge fallacy which is going around the anti-vaxx circles at the moment.

That idea that Covid just disappeared as soon as the war in Ukraine started. It's like they somehow missed the past 6 months as we've seen the Omicron variant and wide vaccine coverage transform the virus from something killing hundreds of people per day to something which is killing a handful of people.

Even before that, in general people had stopped tuning in to the daily death toll or infection rates, we had simply lived with the virus for so long that we had grown accustomed to it... as people will do even in times of war.

The virus is still there, it's still placing a load on our services except now it's generally not as lethal as it once was for most people.

It seems China has 16,000,000 in various states of lockdown. ;) Can't remember what the total population is. Some Chinese are fed up with it. As the news finds a few some might think way more do. Common trap with a number of items that pop up in various media.

There zero covid tolerance has an interesting effect. Lock downs are rather short and only small areas are affected compared with the entire country. In this case it seems that action in some places has been too slow so some people have been sacked. LOL I sometimes wish that could happen here. It might in business but often not at the top.

Last edited:
It was just a cold that got in all the papers, replacing the Hong Kong riots that were in all the papers, and has been replaced in all the papers by Ukraine, which itself is now being reported less and less in all the papers. What next for the sheeple?

I see you're confused by the phenomena of multiple notable events happening in the world, either all at the same time or consecutively and that these events generally have an order of importance for people. So protests happening in Hong Kong get trumped by a virus sweeping the nation which is likely to kill your granny. It's not really that complicated. Plus, the HK protests were never that huge a deal here anyway.

Now we have a virus in circulation for two years which has weakened and been largely vaccinated against and along has came a war in Europe which threatens potential global war.

Why is that stupid people all seem to believe the same stuff and are so easily led by halfwits on the internet?

It's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming, Covid's coming home.

Yep, and I brought it. Went away for a week with brother and friend to Prague. Some other friends joined us from other parts of UK. Friend that went with us had what appeared to be a cold virtually as soon as we arrived and it stayed just like a cold. Few days later I started getting cold symptoms, and as brother had a nasty cold and tested negative twice couple of weeks earlier he assured me it was the same. Started to feel a bit rough as we headed home, then got really chesty when home. Tried a LF test and positive. Since returning everyone who went except my brother now has it. Taken to my bed and things slowly improving I think. Bad chest cleared up yesterday evening, but back today. :(

Last edited:
Yep, and I brought it. Went away for a week with brother and friend to Prague. Some other friends joined us from other parts of UK. Friend that went with us had what appeared to be a cold virtually as soon as we arrived and it stayed just like a cold. Few days later I started getting cold symptoms, and as brother had a nasty cold and tested negative twice couple of weeks earlier he assured me it was the same. Started to feel a bit rough as we headed home, then got really chesty when home. Tried a LF test and positive. Since returning everyone except my brother now has it. Taken to my bed and things slowly improving I think. Bad chest cleared up yesterday evening, but back today. :(
Good job I updated my AVG this week.

Cheer up
upload_2022-3-24_14-49-18.png

I see you're confused by the phenomena of multiple notable events happening in the world, either all at the same time or consecutively and that these events generally have an order of importance for people. So protests happening in Hong Kong get trumped by a virus sweeping the nation which is likely to kill your granny. It's not really that complicated. Plus, the HK protests were never that huge a deal here anyway.

Now we have a virus in circulation for two years which has weakened and been largely vaccinated against and along has came a war in Europe which threatens potential global war.

Why is that stupid people all seem to believe the same stuff and are so easily led by halfwits on the internet?

Sorry, but I don't believe any of it. It's propaganda not news.

What I have learnt from my brush with the Kung Flu so far. 1) Beware others with just the 'sniffles' - they may have a much bigger surprise for you. 2) The same people who stockpiled bog rolls and pasta in 2020 are poss also sitting on piles of LF test kits. Getting hold of some when you really need one is difficult. 3) Don't rely on losing sense of smell and taste as a measure of whether you have the big 'C', or not. My smell is just the same as ever and I retain my impeccable sense of taste.

Sponsored Links
Back