British Covid-19: more dangerous than most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make sense.

That's the silliest question I've read all day.

"Why are some diseases more infectious than others?"

"Why doesn't everybody in the world catch every disease on the same day?"

Sponsored Links
If you check out this post of mine, (below) you'll see that your accusation is blatantly untrue.
I'll add to it as I find other threads that it is invariably someone else who brings racism into unconnected threads.
It is usually those very people who make similar allegations as you have made, i.e. accusing me of first mentioning racism, when it is actually they who first mention it.
So your accusation is not just blatantly wrong, it's an egregious attempt to defame me.
Oh god now your moving to defamation.
Sssssnnnnoooowwwwwfffffflllllaaaaakkkkeeeeeeee alert.
Man up Bobby for Christ sake.
This woe is me act from you every day is pitiful

Sponsored Links
My first post in this thread:
Let me see if I understand you properly?
You put somebody on ignore because you don't want to see their comments?
When they do comment, you get a little flag telling you that there are comments from an ignored person?
So you click on the "show ignored posts" option, so that you can see what the ignored person has posted?

And you put this person on your ignore list because they don't provide the answers that you expected?

Have I understood you correctly?

Are there any other gems of wisdom you'd like to share with us?

You clearly have some sort of racial chip on your shoulder for what ever reason but deal with that yourself.
I see now what kind of chip you have on your shoulder.
So you launch into a tirade of abusive accusations.

That'll illustrate what kind of a person you are.

:rolleyes:

I know, crazy, looking for building advice on a building forum, who'd a thunk it?
Take a sit down,clear your mind,take a deep breath and ask your self in your head how you would support a plastic step as it bends when kids step on it.
Go on.I know you can do it.
I have every faith in your abilities.

Take a sit down,clear your mind,take a deep breath and ask your self in your head how you would support a plastic step as it bends when kids step on it.
Go on.I know you can do it.
I have every faith in your abilities.

Really? I didn't get that impression at all.

My first post in this thread:

I see now what kind of chip you have on your shoulder.
So you launch into a tirade of abusive accusations.

That'll illustrate what kind of a person you are.

:rolleyes:
Are you getting bored Bobby.
Are people not talking to you.
Many people have seen you for what you are ,a complete and utter snowflake who cries to their mummy if someone even looked at them funny.
I responded to something you wrote to me and now your gripping on to it with all your worth to have somebody to engage with.
How desperate are you.
Racism,xenophobia,defamation.
On a daily basis you accuse everybody of having an agenda against you.
To try strengthening your claims you Chuck in these little buzz words like racism,defamation etc.

How on earth have you got on in life .
Man up ffs.

Really? I didn't get that impression at all.
With all due respect when I read it I thought it was a joke post.
I mean, I’m sure someone wouldn’t generally ask how to support a plastic step because it’s bending when kids step on it.
Or would they?

With all due respect when I read it I thought it was a joke post.
I mean, I’m sure someone wouldn’t generally ask how to support a plastic step because it’s bending when kids step on it.
Or would they?

In all honesty, I cannot remember anything about it now. The fact that it has brought you so much entertainment makes me happy. Does seem a bit weird though, you remembering my plastic step...

In all honesty, I cannot remember anything about it now. The fact that it has brought you so much entertainment makes me happy. Does seem a bit weird though, you remembering my plastic step...
I didn’t remember,I stumbled across it .
Did you ever solve your conundrum?
Could of been abit of a brain teaser for the local nursery kids.

I didn’t remember,I stumbled across it .
Did you ever solve your conundrum?

Really? you stumbled across a post I made 8 years ago on an unrelated topic? You must have very big feet.

Did I solve it? I don't know, what did I say 8 years ago? 8 years ago, I was probably still studying Health Sciences at university, my DIY skills were not very good back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back