Hurrah for freedom day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
"freedom day!"

With new cases exceeding 500 a day, and rising, the Mayor in "Jaws" decides to re-open the beaches.

"freedom day!"

With new cases exceeding 500 a day, and rising, the Mayor in "Jaws" decides to re-open the beaches.
With only 25 people slipping over in the rain in the last month the government have now banned anyone from walking outside in the rain .
Works both ways ;):whistle:

Sponsored Links
So you won’t answer it then?

I'll be happy to answer. Just tell us everything he has said about covid. Maybe you don't know, or can't remember, because he has never said anything sensible, he just promotes his own brand while asking us to "donate" money to him. What a total bellend!

I'll be happy to answer. Just tell us everything he has said about covid. Maybe you don't know, or can't remember, because he has never said anything sensible, he just promotes his own brand while asking us to "donate" money to him. What a total bellend!
If your happy to answer then ‘Answer’ .

Please share with us all the things he has gotten wrong regarding Covid ?

This is not a question, it is a demand for me to share with you information I do not have.
How is it possible to answer this question?

As I said earlier, for all to see, tell me what he said, and I will tell you if I think he was wrong. You are the one claiming he is the fount of all knowledge. I merely called him a bellend. Balls in your court.

This is not a question, it is a demand for me to share with you information I do not have.
How is it possible to answer this question?

As I said earlier, for all to see, tell me what he said, and I will tell you if I think he was wrong. You are the one claiming he is the fount of all knowledge. I merely called him a bellend. Balls in your court.
The ball never left your court.
There has never been a demand from me I asked a simple question.
You called someone childish yet hypocritically changed someone’s surname to make a rude work.
You called the guy a bellend and point blank refused to answer a simple question .
Are you struggling to make the ball leave your court perhaps ?

And thus they spit out their 'anti vaxxer' vitriol at those who would rather wait and see!
Fine - you wait and see.

At home.

Do not leave it until you have seen and are prepared to be part of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back