Hurrah for freedom day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can make their own judgement, it is there for everyone to read.

Did you agree with any of it. What about this bit, "This study provides early evidence that vaccination against covid-19 is having an important effect in England. We found a clear effect from the first dose of the BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1-S vaccines, and, in particular, a large effect of a single dose against severe outcomes of covid-19 related hospital admissions and mortality...."

your wasting yer time trying to explain the logic to that fruit cake imho

Sponsored Links
No, but the dentist wore a mask before.

I just thought it illogical - because it is - that your wife is told to still wear a mask at work except if she is alone in the room. Then presumably someone else might be alone in the room.

So did mine, just one of those blue ones that give some protection to others. Since Covid, he's worn one of those FPP3 ones that protect him as well as a plastic apron and a face shield when drilling.

Not illogical at all. My wife works with three other women in one office that has a coded lock which only they can access. Since working from home, they have a rota so that when my wife goes in on her rostered day, she is the only person that will be in that office all day. The office is in a hospital. She has to wear a mask when she enters the building to get to her office and again when she leaves her office to exit the building. She doesn’t need the mask when she is in the office she will be the only one there. It’s a general policy - other larger offices may have more than one person in them. In that case, they won’t be alone and will need to keep their mask on.

Last edited:
Now put the number of deaths in the uk :?:
And whilst you are about it, the number of long Covid cases and the number of delayed and cancelled operations caused by additional hospital admissions

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
And if you don't believe that they don't, then that should be your own choice and you have the right to ignore the rabid vaxxers...
Shame we dont have the right to shut down the death-dealing rabid anti-vax loonies.

My choice not yours.

untrue.

1. you are benefitting from the majority of the population vaccinating.

2. you keep saying the vaccine isn’t tested enough…..well that requires people to test it. Your choice of wait and see is only possible because of others.

untrue.

1. you are benefitting from the majority of the population vaccinating.

2. you keep saying the vaccine isn’t tested enough…..well that requires people to test it. Your choice of wait and see is only possible because of others.
Like many anti-vaxxers (not just Covid ones) his disgusting selfishness is such that he should be excluded from society. The message to all people who refuse any vaccine where there is a public health factor should be "OK - thats absolutely fine, you are perfectly free to refuse. Until you are vaccinated you will not leave your house. Goodbye."

You need to polish your tinfoil hat in case theres an inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back