Hurrah for freedom day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I thought everyone was pushing the vaccine to get back to normal. Now no one wants normal. All very odd!

By normal, I think most people mean opening businesses and activities. Wearing a mask is not really stopping you enjoying a trip to the newsagents!

I thought everyone was pushing the vaccine to get back to normal. Now no one wants normal. All very odd!
It does seem to me that the rabid vaxxers are happy to accept any outcome as long as they 'feel safe'...

This is of course a rather naive concept, and no doubt they will accept any future jabs without question...

I put that down to their irrational fear and willingness to obey anything they are told to do because it is for the 'greater good'...

Basically it means rabid jabbers are too scared to do the research and make up their own minds...

And thus they spit out their 'anti vaxxer' vitriol at those who would rather wait and see!

Sponsored Links
Basically it means rabid jabbers are t

No, it means rabid jabbers did their own research and came to a different conclusion to you, so stop calling everybody names and grow up!

Basically it means rabid jabbers are too scared to do the research and make up their own minds...
I don't think being scared of research is accurate. I'm happy to let the anti vaxxers do it for me. Only problem is that they have provided zero evidence that avoiding the jab is a good thing. Whereas the UK population is benefitting from a large number of vaccinated bods.

The scared ones are those avoiding the needle. Go figure.

Exactly. Anti-vaxxers think we're all stupid because we've gone from over a 1000 people dying every day to around 10, after lifting many restrictions already.
Anti-vaxxers fear we're develop mystery symptoms because of the vaccine, which might almost be as bad as covid or long covid ...
And now they think we're sheep for wearing protection.

The moment somebody uses the word "sheeple" they lose all credibility.
Anti-vaxxers and the like are the most mindless followers, as they listen to and believe idiots like Alex Bellend
The moment the sheeple say that the moment someone uses the word sheeple they lose all credibility is the moment the sheeple lose all credibility.

No, it means rabid jabbers did their own research and came to a different conclusion to you, so stop calling everybody names and grow up!
Stop calling people names and grow up you say and yet I refer to your earlier post were you referred to someone as Alex bellend instead of his real name Alex Bellfield ?
One rule for one and all that.
You should work for the government.
Just like they say “wear masks ,social distance “ and yet they go about breaking their own rules constantly :LOL:.

The moment the sheeple say that the moment someone uses the word sheeple they lose all credibility is the moment the sheeple lose all credibility.

The moment the people that say sheeple lose credibility for saying that people are sheeple ... oh I can't be arsed, my brain hurts. Must be the covid vax.

Stop calling people names and grow up you say and yet I refer to your earlier post were you referred to someone as Alex bellend instead of his real name Alex Bellfield ?

Well, it was a bit funny, wasn't it?

Basically it means rabid jabbers are too scared to do the research and make up their own minds..

but you havent done any research.

the obvious question is whether the risk from the vaccine is greater than that from covid.

but you cant answer that, you refuse to even attempt to

I don't think being scared of research is accurate. I'm happy to let the anti vaxxers do it for me.

by exposing themselves to the risk of severe, lasting illness, or death.

very kind of them.

no ethical vaccine trial would be asking volunteers to do that so late in the programme.

I also see benefits arising to the gene pool.

Let me see, now

"60% of all COVID hospitalisations are unvaccinated, says Patrick Vallance"

"More than 46 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine - part of the biggest inoculation programme the country has ever launched...- almost 90% of the adult population"

so the unvaccinated are a small proportion of the population, but a large proportion of the seriously ill.

Nice to see people like Ellal sacrificing themselves for the sake of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back