Hurrah for freedom day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Fine - you wait and see.

At home.

Do not leave it until you have seen and are prepared to be part of society.

society
/səˈsʌɪɪti/

noun
  1. 1.
    the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.

No thanks,I know the sheeple like to be ordered to stay indoors,or ordered to wear a muzzle so you can keep your society.

I prefer to live in freedom thanks
    freedom
    /ˈfriːdəm/

noun
    1. 1.
      the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants.

the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.

Fine - I have no problem with you completely removing yourself from society so that you can live in complete freedom from it.

Sponsored Links
Fine - I have no problem with you completely removing yourself from society so that you can live in total freedom from it.
If you want to live in a world where your ordered to do things that’s up to you but I prefer to live in a world where I am not imprisoned and I’m able to think what I want thanks

No - you unreasonably expect someone to link to ALL his videos so you can pick one where he is wrong rather than you supply ONE in which you think he is.

I never expected that.
But asking me to critique everything some bellend has said is pretty unreasonable.

I watched a couple of his videos, and all it achieved is that I am now 100% certain he is a complete an utter BELLEND.

Explain why you think he isn't.

You called the guy a bellend and point blank refused to answer a simple question

As I said, you did not ask me a question. You asked me to tell you all the things that bellend said. I don't know all the things he said, all I know is that from what I have seen him say, he is a cockwomble. Sorry, bellend.

As I said, you did not ask me a question. You asked me to tell you all the things that bellend said. I don't know all the things he said, all I know is that from what I have seen him say, he is a cockwomble. Sorry, bellend.
So lying again then as the questions are there for all to see , why would you chose to watch someone on YouTube who you consider to be a bellend ?
So from what he has said regarding Covid what was lies?

If you want to live in a world where your ordered to do things that’s up to you but I prefer to live in a world where I am not imprisoned and I’m able to think what I want thanks
Im ordered not to drive my car when Im drunk.
Im ordered not to drive it down my high street at more then 30mph even when sober.
Im ordered to have a driving licence if I want to drive it.
Im ordered to have it insured.
Im ordered to keep it in roadworthy condition.
Im ordered not to just take goods off the shelves in shops without paying.
Im ordered not to urinate and defecate in shop doorways.
Im ordered not to carry guns in public.
Im ordered not to glass people in pubs because they look at me funny.
Im ordered not to take upskirt photos of women on trains.

So many things I am ordered to do, or not to do, and all for somebody elses benefit.

Outrageous.

He wants freedom from society. Easily achieved by simply relinquishing every single aspect of being a member of society.

Don't do things for which you might end up in prison then. Simples.
Or don’t listen to the complete and utter ****** the MSM spout thus making the sheeple terrified of there own shadow and want to were a muzzle for the rest of their life and not be imprisoned in my own home from a virus that you have less than a 1 % chance of dying from,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back