Hurrah for freedom day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if you know that being double-jabbed cuts your chances of being hospitalised by more than 90%; and your chance of dying by even more, you would be a fool to reject it.
Nonsense and did you provide the deaths as I asked in a previous question?

Sponsored Links
If you believe that the jab(s) give you 'super human' immunity then you are living in cloud cuckoo land...
Have you or your family had any vaccinations other than Covid? Do they guarantee you 'super human' immunity? No, they don’t you thicko. They reduce your chances of catching it and give you a better chance of surviving the worse effects of it if you catch it.

I've just got back from the dentists. I was masked, he was masked,
That must have made it rather awkward.

I had antibacterial gel put on my hands, I stood on a sterilised mat and had my temperature taken. I asked him why all this on freedom day. He said it doesn’t apply to care professionals.
Fair enough, but I still think your wife's instructions are illogical - whether you are an avid mask believer or a total sceptic.

Obviously I was only masked on entry and exit!
Fair enough, but I still think your wife's instructions are illogical
Well, her ultimate boss doesn’t and that’s good enough for her. Last thing she wanted was to go to work in an office where many may not be wearing masks.

Sponsored Links
Obviously I was only masked on entry and exit!

Well, her ultimate boss doesn’t and that’s good enough for her. Last thing she wanted was to go to work in an office where many may not be wearing masks.
You put a mask on just to walk in through a door and then took it off again,you then put your mask on to walk out through a door and then you took it off again.
People don’t wear masks outside,pop a mask on to walk through a pub door and then take it straight off again once through the door.
Does Covid only effect doorways then?
:ROFLMAO::D:rolleyes::whistle:

Fair enough, but I still think your wife's instructions are illogical - whether you are an avid mask believer or a total sceptic.
Coronavirus can only be spread in doorways,you only need a mask to walk through a doorway ,:ROFLMAO::Ddid you not get the memo.

But given the latest revelations it appears that the 'jabbed ones' can still get it and spread it to the 'un-jabbed ones' and vice versa...

If you believe that the jab(s) give you 'super human' immunity then you are living in cloud cuckoo land...

Those are not "latest revelations", it's been know for some time.

Did anybody honestly think a jab gives them "'super human' immunity"? The "jab" makers already made it very clear that they are not 100% effective, and as we all already know, somebody with 2 vaccines over 70 is still more likely to die of covid than somebody without any vaccine under 30. But you'll probably say this is a revelation in a few weeks...

My wife and son recently had covid for the second time. With the vaccine it was just like a cold. Much nicer to have family members catching a cold than dying in a hospital.

My wife and son recently had covid for the second time. With the vaccine it was just like a cold. Much nicer to have family members catching a cold than dying in a hospital.
Maybe it was a cold - and the test detected previous infection.

Near my home the local authority closed a railway bridge to 2 way traffic - installing lights and a one way system. The reason; because the roadway is a bit tight under the arch and some dick brain at the local council decided cars were passing within 2 meters of each other. Of course there's no other way around without a 5 mile journey. Absolute chaos for over a year now.

Coronavirus can only be spread in doorways,you only need a mask to walk through a doorway ,:ROFLMAO::Ddid you not get the memo.
Sorry. I was concentrating on the pub ones which only affect the standing up.

I wonder if the dentist took off his mask as soon as Mottie had left and had taken all his aerosols with him.

Maybe it was a cold - and the test detected previous infection.

Yeah, you might be right, the test could have detected the previous infection in the throat and nose ... from over a year ago.

Near my home the local authority closed a railway bridge to 2 way traffic - installing lights and a one way system. The reason; because the roadway is a bit tight under the arch and some dick brain at the local council decided cars were passing within 2 meters of each other. Of course there's no other way around without a 5 mile journey. Absolute chaos for over a year now.
:ROFLMAO:

idiots...

sometimes it feels like the world has lost all common sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back