New Covid Variant - B.1.1.529

Sponsored Links
92% of deaths are vaccinated from latest covid surveillance report

As most people have been vaccinated especially in the more likely to die ages that is hardly surprising.

I think the report I linked to above give % protection against death for vaccinated people. How long the jabs last is I suspect still a bit TBD. They have started rolling 4th jabs out to 75+ recently.There are claims that this wave is showing signs of declining. Over a rather short period though. This doesn't fit in with the ONS survey. More with it on the latest than the previous one. I think they are weekly but you best check for yourself.

Exactly my point. You quote figures when you think it suits your case but you don't actually believe them in the first place. Don't you see the problem with that?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-britain-idUSL2N2VK15E

Jim Smith, who sits on Pfizer’s board, is also former president and current chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, and CEO and director of Reuters parent company, Thomson Reuters Corporation — a $1.53 billion publicly traded “provider of financial information … to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.”

Sponsored Links
Cool. Which bits of the fact check are you disputing, and why?
Just putting it out there that fact checkers have been proved to have ulterior motives just look at all those that said the hunter biden lap top was fake news russian disinformation etc with reputable newspapers etc thrown off twitter etc only for them now to say oh it is true

Just putting it out there that fact checkers have been proved to have ulterior motives

Well if you find any relating to your claim on this thread feel free to point them out.

hunter biden lap top

Trump's first impeachment

Trump's first impeachment charge of abuse of power was triggered by a July 2019 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, in which then-President Trump tried to pressure Zelenskyy in a quid pro quo manner to start a publicly announced investigation of Burisma and the Bidens in exchange for the release of congressionally mandated financial and military aid to Ukraine and the promise of a Trump-Zelenskyy meeting at the White House.[22] During the hearings and impeachment trial of President Trump in 2019-20, he and his allies repeatedly alleged that Joe Biden and his son had engaged in corrupt activities in Ukraine.[23][24] Trump said he planned to make it a major issue during the 2020 United States presidential race,[25] while a Republican-controlled Senate committee carried out an investigation into the allegations in spring 2020.[26] The investigation by the Republican-controlled Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees concluded in September 2020 that Hunter Biden "'cashed in' on his father's name to close lucrative business deals around the world", but that there was no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by Joe Biden

Viktor Shokin, whom Vice President Joe Biden helped withhold loan guarantees to pressure Ukraine into firing.

Viktor Shokin

Viktor Shokin, whom Vice President Joe Biden helped withhold loan guarantees to pressure Ukraine into firing.

Shokin was appointed by, and loyal to, Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko. Representatives of the EU and the United States pressed Poroshenko for his removal[17] as did the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.[18] In March 2016 testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, former ambassador to Ukraine John E. Herbst stated, "By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin's removal" and that Joe Biden "spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv". During the same hearing, assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland stated, "we have pegged our next $1 billion loan guarantee, first and foremost, to having a rebooting of the reform coalition so that we know who we are working with, but secondarily, to ensuring that the prosecutor general's office gets cleaned up."[5] An overwhelming majority vote in the Ukrainian Parliament in March 2016 led to Shokin's removal from office[19] after an investigation into extortion of another company led to associates who were found in possession of diamonds, cash and other valuables[20] as well as documents and passports belonging to Shokin.[21]

All as clear as mud. Not unusual in geopolitics and the lap top doesn't even seem to relate.

What it proves percentage wise vaccinated against unvaxxed you are more likely to die if your vaxxed .

No it doesn't mean that.

More people die in car accidents each year while wearing seat belts than people not wearing seat belts.

Do you think seat belts are the reason people are dying in cars?

Last edited:
No it doesn't mean that.

More people die in car accidents each year while wearing seat belts than people not wearing seat belts.

Do you think seat belts are the reason people are dying in cars?
i see your struggling with basic maths of a higher percentage of those vaccinated die than the percentage of those unvaccinated who die

i see your struggling with basic maths of a higher percentage of those vaccinated die than the percentage of those unvaccinated who die
Show me a link that will also need to include age info.

That's a different claim and not what the surveillance report says.

That's a different claim and not what the surveillance report says.
if you look at the figures and the graphs thats exactly what it says they have even put them in pretty colours to help the like of yourself

Sponsored Links
Back