What have the Germans ever done for us?

I wonder how many of those missing out on routine operations will go on to develop far more serious problems, or even die?

Why are you bothered, you disagree with all WEF aims some of which are "fairer outcomes for all, equality, sustainability, and the public good, especially by addressing health and social challenges."

Sponsored Links
over inflated 'virus' death figures!

While many will continue to try to do so, you really cannot argue with the facts. Yes, maybe every death attributed to covid was not caused by covid, but the person is still dead - people's parents, brothers and sisters, friends, children etc. etc. In all age groups, deaths have been higher than average in the UK - the cause is pretty obvious.

Fortunately, we are turning the tide, and total deaths is lower than previous averages at the moment, probably due to the transmission of other diseases being reduced, and maybe less traffic and drinking related deaths. Although probably because people who would have died this year, are already dead - not exactly a victory.

deaths.png

"In April 2021, there were 38,899 deaths registered in England, 2,523 deaths (6.1%) fewer than the April five-year average (2015 to 2019); this was the first month that deaths were below the five-year average in England since August 2020."
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...hlymortalityanalysisenglandandwales/april2021

Can you find any scientist who can tell you exactly what/will happen as a result of any particular jab or a 'jab variant' a few years down the line?

Of course not, but there are many that will tell you that you reduce the risk of dying if you have the jab!

This sounds a bit familiar:

Seizures (fits)
There's a small chance of having a seizure (fit) 6 to 11 days after the MMR vaccine. This can be caused by having a high temperature in response to the measles vaccine virus.
It may sound alarming but having a seizure after the MMR vaccine is rare. They happen in about 1 in every 1,000 doses given.
In fact, MMR-related seizures are less frequent than seizures that happen as a direct result of a measles infection.​

MMR sounds pretty dangerous, maybe we should stop vaccinating people and instead watch children die?

Theoretically, if you have a positive covid test, recover and then get hit by a car and die within 28 days of the positive test, you'll count in the Covid death stats.

Yes, it was introduced as a measure to track numbers and spread which was unknown at the beginning. In your scenario you it would be recorded as dying within 28 days of a positive test, nothing more.

Sponsored Links
Can you find any scientist who can tell you exactly what/will happen as a result of any particular jab or a 'jab variant' a few years down the line?

On the internet if you care to look :rolleyes:

And the vaccine is not 100% effective.
So how effective is it then?
Or more precisely, how effective are each of them?
Can you always choose which one to have?

Besides, saying "if they've had theirs what are you worrying about" is just bloody selfish.
No, it's pointing out that people should have the freedom of choice when asked if they want to take a vaccine/medication that hasn't been fully tested...

I guess you don't believe in that right?

Or more precisely, how effective are each of them?
Can you always choose which one to have?

On the internet if you care to look :rolleyes:

No, it's pointing out that people should have the freedom of choice when asked if they want to take a vaccine/medication that hasn't been fully tested...

I guess you don't believe in that right?

Oh, I believe in freedom of choice, I always believe in working towards the common good, and sometimes that means taking a personal risk to have a brighter and more prosperous future.

I don't need to. You are making the claim but can't back it up, as per usual.
Oh dear...

From the ONS

"We use the term "due to COVID-19" when referring only to deaths with an underlying cause of death of COVID-19, and we use the term "involving COVID-19" when referring to deaths that had COVID-19 mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, whether as an underlying cause or not. The following analysis will focus on all deaths involving COVID-19."

Oh dear...

From the ONS

"We use the term "due to COVID-19" when referring only to deaths with an underlying cause of death of COVID-19, and we use the term "involving COVID-19" when referring to deaths that had COVID-19 mentioned anywhere on the death certificate, whether as an underlying cause or not. The following analysis will focus on all deaths involving COVID-19."

That's a statement of fact and an explanation of how things are recorded, not an admission of "over inflating" numbers.

Oh, I believe in freedom of choice, I always believe in working towards the common good, and sometimes that means taking a personal risk to have a brighter and more prosperous future.
Ah, so you'll happily put yourself at personal risk...

Any kids under the age of legal consent? Would you make that decision for them when the time comes?

And could you care to tell us why should you sacrifice yourself (or one of yours) when the drug companies have majorly legal indemnity?

That's a statement of fact and an explanation of how things are recorded, not an admission of "over inflating" numbers.
So die of cancer having tested positive previously and it's suddenly a covid death?

Some people truly are not playing with a full deck of cards!

Ah, so you'll happily put yourself at personal risk...

Happily, who knows. But yes, if that means beating this pandemic, that's what we must do. But it's not quit the same as taking a bullet for a stranger.

1.78 billion doses have now been given. Still not hearing stories of people dropping dead like flies.

Sponsored Links
Back