What have the Germans ever done for us?

"A team of German scientists believe that they have worked out why some people given the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines against Covid-19 develop blood clots – and claim they can tell the manufacturers how to improve the vaccine to avoid it. The key is in the adenovirus – the common cold virus that is used to deliver the spike protein of the coronavirus into the body, say Rolf Marschalek, a professor at Goethe university in Frankfurt, and colleagues"

But the biggest ever human medical experiment continues...

"The scientists in a pre-print which has not undergone peer review say they believe the problem lies in the entry of the adenovirus into the nucleus of the cell rather than the just the cellular fluid, where the virus normally makes proteins."

“The adenovirus life cycle includes the infection of cells … entry of the adenoviral DNA into the nucleus, and subsequently gene transcription by the host transcription machinery,”

I thought our DNA wasn't supposed to be altered/affected by this jab?

Well not mine anyway!

Ive got a German Boiler... Possibly the best boiler makers

Sponsored Links
What happens if this year, or next year, you catch a preventable disease and die?
If I do so it will probably be because the health service has such a huge backlog of tests/treatments for preventable diseases due to the overreaction to the 'virus'!

Why don't you think about that for a while :rolleyes:

So you'd prefer to get jabbed with untested experimental jabs?

I prefer to reduce the risk of killing my elderly family members and friends, or leaving my children fatherless.

... a huge backlog of tests/treatments for preventable diseases...

caused by people needlessly succumbing to the virus because they refused to protect themselves.

Sponsored Links
caused by people needlessly succumbing to the virus because they refused to protect themselves.
"Doctors say they have been set an 'undoable' task by ministers, with pent-up demand from the pandemic creating a 'tsunami' of patients."

"The latest referral to treatment statistics from NHS England published on 15 April show that 4.7 million people were waiting to begin treatment at the end of February this year—the highest number since records began in 2007. Of those 4.7 million people, 387 885 patients were waiting more than 52 weeks for routine operations and procedures, which was an increase from 224 205 in December 2020."

I wonder how many of those missing out on routine operations will go on to develop far more serious problems, or even die?

Let alone those who might not get diagnosed because of the millions of cancelled appointments, and the fact that a fairly large number of appointments are now not face to face...

I would wager that more people will die over time from preventable diseases/illnesses than from the over inflated 'virus' death figures!

CV is a largely preventable disease.

I wonder how many people will die in Bolton this week.

CV is a largely preventable disease.

I wonder how many people will die in Bolton this week.
Of or with the 'virus'?

Lots of people who die of cancer have the common flu virus, as do most of us...

Is that recorded on the death certificate?

I prefer to reduce the risk of killing my elderly family members and friends
But a jabbed person can still transmit, so if they've had theirs what are you worrying about?

or leaving my children fatherless.
I prefer to wait and see because of concerns over future complications that could have the same result...

The jabs are changing and different complications/deaths are being found...

Can you find any scientist who can tell you exactly what/will happen as a result of any particular jab or a 'jab variant' a few years down the line?

Tell me what will be the long-term result of an older person catching CV as a result of poor vaccine acceptance.

Tell me what will be the long-term result of an older person catching CV as a result of poor vaccine acceptance.
Who knows...

But the average age of death with the 'virus' is higher than average life expectancy anyway...

Can you point out any independent research regarding this 'theory' of yours?

But hey, if they themselves are jabbed then what's the problem?

That's their choice too...

Could you tell us what will be the long term result of an older person missing routine appointments/late diagnosis?

But a jabbed person can still transmit, so if they've had theirs what are you worrying about?

Not as much transmission as a non-jabbed person. And the vaccine is not 100% effective.

It is about reducing risk. Like, don't drive at 120mph, don't drink a whole bottle of scotch every day, don't allow yourself to get too fat. None are guaranteed to keep you alive longer, but you massively increase your chances.

Besides, saying "if they've had theirs what are you worrying about" is just bloody selfish. If everybody had that attitude far more people would be dead now.

Why do you think they have been over inflated? No one else on here seems to know.
We've counted deaths when the person that has died has had a positive test within 28 days of their death.

Theoretically, if you have a positive covid test, recover and then get hit by a car and die within 28 days of the positive test, you'll count in the Covid death stats.

Other countries have counted deaths due to covid.

Sponsored Links
Back