British Covid-19: more dangerous than most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Do you think we don't know that already?

which is backed up by long medical science, also shows that asymptomatic people do not spread virus.
Unproven, which is another example of your Trumpian tendency to latch onto any bit of pseudoscience and then claim it is the Truth! And so no one can question it.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03141-3

It's also complete *******s, asymptomatic people have been infecting others since Typhoid Mary.

asymptomatic people do not spread virus

I'm curious, if a woman has recently caught AIDS, what symptoms will she be showing? Because, the science says you can catch it from her, so she must be showing symptoms...

A few other viruses that can be caught from healthy looking people with no symptoms:
  • Typhoid fever
  • Typhoid Mary
  • Epstein–Barr virus
  • Clostridioides difficile
  • Cholera
  • Chlamydia
  • Poliomyelitis
  • Tuberculosis

Sponsored Links
So why not put me on your ignore list........then you can have the pleasure of deciding to ignore me or not. Except you already have that pleasure, same as ignoring others, but then you decide not to. :ROFLMAO:

I'll continue to feel free to ridicule illogical comments.......if that's Ok with you.
If not, hard luck.
B the way, there's not any arguments with DP, he never presents an argument, just some irrelevant and abusive comment. That's not an argument.
If he was capable of presenting a rational argument, we could have a discussion. As it is, he can't, so we don't.
I have a life Dangler...I do not spend anywhere near the time you live on here and all you go onabout is Hating UK and spotting racism where non exists..I will continue to pull you up on it but that is about it.

Racism,xenophobia,defamation.
I've demonstrated very clearly that it is people like you that invariably introduces race, and racism into the threads.
Yet you continue to make your unsubstantiated allegations.
Making persistent false allegations serves only to demonstrate what kind of a person you are.

If you don't like being ridiculed for explaining how you put people on ignore, then choose to read their comment anyway, don't make such silly comments.

Here's another who persists with making false allegations:
all you go onabout is Hating UK and spotting racism where non exists..I will continue to pull you up on it but that is about it.
I have provided several examples of instances where it is you that introduced race or racism first into the thread, so your allegation is demonstrably false.
What you really mean is that you will continue to make your false allegations.
Do continue then, it also demonstrates the kind of person that you are.
If that is what you wish to do, please continue.

As for your assumption that you are correcting me, you really believe that a demonstrable liar can profess to correct others?

Last edited:
I've demonstrated very clearly that it is people like you that invariably introduces race, and racism into the threads.
Making persistent false allegations serves only to demonstrate what kind of a person you are.

If you don't like being ridiculed for explaining how you put people on ignore, then choose to read their comment anyway, don't make such silly comments.

I have provided several examples of instances where it is you that introduced race or racism first into the thread, so your allegation is demonstrably false.

As for your assumption that you are correcting me, you really believe that a demonstrable liar can profess to correct others?
You show me every post where I introduced or spoke about racism in any post and I will show you all yours.
Let’s see who the main offender is.
Everybody has told you,everybody mentions it.
Not every bloody post is racist.
Get over yourself you boring snowflake.
Get a life

Are you still beating your wife? Why pretend otherwise?

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...web-snooping-tool.566502/page-5#ixzz6ot6X2scU
You disgusting excuse of a human.
Now you are accusing someone of domestic abuse.
You should be banned from these threads.

you really believe that a demonstrable liar can profess to correct others?

There is no point arguing. John and his friends think that if they they keep repeating their lies then they will become true eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back