The UK is secretly testing a controversial web snooping tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I told you that the level of surveillance runs so deep into all of our lives, it is so thorough & some of its functions are beyond our wildest imaginations . . . That they can solve a high level crime within a few minutes, yet they don't !

Why don't they? Why are they holding it back???

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If I told you that the level of surveillance runs so deep into all of our lives, it is so thorough & some of its functions are beyond our wildest imaginations
I'd like to know a bit more about that if possible?

Argentina weren't UK enemies when the weapons were sold.

We were actually at war with Argentina at the same time France had a team of engineers in Argentina helping them with the exocets.

They did help us in other ways, allowing us to use port facilities in West Africa. When confronted about the engineers they claimed to have no knowledge of it.
I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit. As tranny would say, 'scoundrels'.

How France helped both sides in the Falklands War - BBC News

FRANCE...Hugely racist.
Now which country was it that supported South Africa and its horrendous apartheid regime?
Why it was the UK of course.
And they even kept the King of Botswana in UK separate from his white wife in the pursuit of racism.
When the black chief-in-waiting of one of Botswana’s most powerful tribes married a white British clerk, they faced uproar and exile in an apartheid-era world.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2...e-first-president-of-botswana-and-the-englis/

We were actually at war with Argentina at the same time France had a team of engineers in Argentina helping them with the exocets.

They did help us in other ways, allowing us to use port facilities in West Africa. When confronted about the engineers they claimed to have no knowledge of it.
I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit. As tranny would say, 'scoundrels'.

How France helped both sides in the Falklands War - BBC News

Exactly that’s the French for u

anti UK ;)

Spying on us ;) rumour had it that some french general in NATO was spying for the Russians was being investigated not heard any more about the caper

probably won’t if the French are conducting the investigation

yes exactly ;)

Britain's Defence Secretary at the time, Sir John Nott, told me that although he knew that a French technical team was in Argentina then, its work was not thought to be of any great importance. British efforts, he insists, were mainly focused on stopping the Argentinians getting hold of any more Exocets.

Had he, I enquired, asked Paris to withdraw the team? That, he could not remember. Overall, he added, the French did give Britain substantial help during the conflict.

But, does he, nonetheless, now feel a little let down by a nation that he had previously described as Britain's greatest ally? This was his response:

"We asked Mitterrand not to give assistance to the Argentinians. If you're asking me: 'Are the French duplicitous people?' the answer is: 'Of course they are, and they always have been.'"

Britain's Defence Secretary at the time, Sir John Nott, told me that although he knew that a French technical team was in Argentina then, its work was not thought to be of any great importance. British efforts, he insists, were mainly focused on stopping the Argentinians getting hold of any more Exocets.

Had he, I enquired, asked Paris to withdraw the team? That, he could not remember. Overall, he added, the French did give Britain substantial help during the conflict.

But, does he, nonetheless, now feel a little let down by a nation that he had previously described as Britain's greatest ally? This was his response:

"We asked Mitterrand not to give assistance to the Argentinians. If you're asking me: 'Are the French duplicitous people?' the answer is: 'Of course they are, and they always have been.'"

exactly

Scoundrels cannot be trusted

They sold 5 missiles before the war, believing that they would not be used against UK, and ensured they worked. Then they refused to sell them anymore.

They could have done what UK did and reneged on a contract and kept the money, refusing to return it even against an international court judgement.
Thieves.
And UK ignored the plight of civilians caught up in the argument. Now that's scandalous for you.

Now which country was it that supported South Africa and its horrendous apartheid regime?
Why it was the UK of course. And they even kept the King of Botswana in UK separate from his white wife in the pursuit of racism. When the black chief-in-waiting of one of Botswana’s most powerful tribes married a white British clerk, they faced uproar and exile in an apartheid-era world. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/11/04/the-true-story-of-the-first-president-of-botswana-and-the-englis/
So what sort of positive things are there about living in France that most Britishers would agree on would you say?
Food - French are notorious for placing value on decent food - we do better than we used to but is there a noticeable difference in the quality of food for the ordinary guy?
Train network - They pay a lot more taxes than us and is their train network better than ours?
Health system - How does that compare to ours?
Crime and punishment - Is there less violent crime than in the UK?
Cost of living - Overall is it cheaper to live there?
Friendliness - Are they friendly towards the British when you live there? Have you made any proper true French friends? I remember seeing slogans written above motorways on bridges saying "Roast Beefs Go Home" - have you ever seen any of them?
Cost of rural retreats - Is it still possible to find large old farm houses with a few acres for £50k plus in certain parts of France such as limousine and similar?
What's the overall situation for fresh water fishing?
How much is a beer in a bar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Argentina weren't UK enemies when the weapons were sold.
Now which country is it that sells weapons to Mid Eastern countries so they can continue bombing Yemen?
And which country is it that pretends to sell weapons to Iran, then reneges on the deal and keeps the money. And just ignores the plight of civilians caught up in the scandal? In fact, not only does UK ignore the plight of civilians, it actually aggravates the situation by exposing those civilians to falsifying their visa applications.
It's the UK of course.
Is that why you hate the U.K? Why pretend otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back