The UK is secretly testing a controversial web snooping tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same people who no doubt would be screaming at the government that they have no stats on the population no doubt.
The problem with the Census is it will only be filled out by people it was sent to. Anyone here illegally won't fill one in, so it is not a true reflection of the population. Now if there was some way they could track the population by snooping, or maybe injecting the population with tracking nanobots, they may be able to keep us in check. I wonder how they could do the second option ?

Sponsored Links
The problem with the Census is it will only be filled out by people it was sent to. Anyone here illegally won't fill one in, so it is not a true reflection of the population. Now if there was some way they could track the population by snooping, or maybe injecting the population with tracking nanobots, they may be able to keep us in check. I wonder how they could do the second option ?

"They" already know more about you than you do.

Sponsored Links
If anybody wants a simple but effective privacy communications tool almost identical to WhatsApp, then they can download "Signal private messenger" which is free and open source. It's used by heads of state, US senators, MI5, CIA and GCHQ personnel due to it's security

Last edited by a moderator:
The UK? That country with some racists in the Royal Family? That bastion of UK institutions?
The country with the ex-head of the British Empire?
The country that cares more for statues than hungry children, or refugees?
The country that trashes international agreements two months after agreeing them?
That country with a lying racist PM?
That country that trashes the rights of second generation immigrants by deporting them to a country they've never lived in?

I bet you're proud to be British.

I am proud to be British actually. Personally I think we could have gone further on trashing agreements wit the EU, but hey, there's still time.(y)

I heard that the likes of google record every site you visit, and everything you write on any of them anyway.
I don't know whether or not that's true, but I don't care, Fck them.
Good job you live in a free totalitarian state pig squeel.

The UK? That country with some racists in the Royal Family? That bastion of UK institutions?
The country with the ex-head of the British Empire?
The country that cares more for statues than hungry children, or refugees?
The country that trashes international agreements two months after agreeing them?
That country with a lying racist PM?
That country that trashes the rights of second generation immigrants by deporting them to a country they've never lived in?

I bet you're proud to be British.
What country was it whose government blew up the Greenpeace ship? I think they also sold a missile to the Argies that killed our boys out in the Falklands. Some UK haters go out there to live because they can get cheap frogs legs and snails. Let me think......

Wasn't a person unintentionally killed who was on the boat whilst it sank?
Not on the Sheffield and Sir Galahad there wasn’t, they were intentionally killed.

Hmm. Sir Galahad. (n)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back