Breaking news

I didn't ask you to name them. I asked you to pick one.

The point is your rhetorical rubbish question which you tried to chase down everyone on here. You thought I have them - they can't name anyone who would do better. Once that question was flipped back at you - you run away tail between your legs.

The fact you cannot even pick one name from four - its easy to do some background reading on them if you were so inclined.

So you are acting just like Lally who doesnt answer questions at times.

Or accept your original question was rhetorical rubbish. (y)
Ah right, I understand now. I thought you wanted me to pick one from the w ankers I named but you want me to pick one that could do a better job than Boris from the w ankers you named. Well, same answer, none of them. Sorry if that disappoints. ;)

Sponsored Links
Well, same answer, none of them
thats not an honest answer

youve already admitted youve only heard of one of them.

your truthful answer would be: "I am unqualified to offer a valid opinion"

Sponsored Links
Ah right, I understand now. I thought you wanted me to pick one from the w ankers I named but you want me to pick one that could do a better job than Boris from the w ankers you named. Well, same answer, none of them. Sorry if that disappoints. ;)

Look how morally bankrupt you are that you think its a defence of Bojo calling him a w anker and then thinking you can apply reference to other MPs.

Shameful.

https://www.ft.com/content/3c776449-b2aa-48be-9e9b-35265a01083e

Futile promises are a hallmark of Mr Johnson’s leadership. During the campaign for Brexit he said the Irish border would be “absolutely unchanged”. Running for the Conservative party leadership he said the UK would leave the EU on October 31 of last year, “do or die”. With Covid-19, his pledges were less cynical, but still beyond his control. He suggested that the UK would turn the tide by June and, in July, said there would be a “significant return to normality” by Christmas. Some people are born to mislead.

Mr Johnson has been most at ease attacking the proposals of others, then stealing them. When his predecessor Theresa May came up with a Brexit deal that avoided a hard border on the island of Ireland, he likened it to a “suicide vest”. When Labour leader Keir Starmer proposed a two-week “circuit breaker” lockdown last month, Mr Johnson dismissed it as offering endless “misery”. In both cases, he ended up adopting the bulk of the proposals that he had lambasted.

thats not an honest answer

youve already admitted youve only heard of one of them.

Mottie used to chase Lally around here when he refused to answer a point blank question and now he is doing the same thing.

How about "My opinion and my vote is as valid as yours". What qualifies your opinions - are you a political advisor or journalist with years of experience and access to information that we are not privy to? Nah. Like me, you're just a bod on a DIY site with time on his hands.

Sponsored Links
Back