Breaking news

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I’ve only ever heard of one of them. Any particular reason you think they could do better or are you just picking names out of a hat?

Don't let your limited knowledge hold you back boyo. Many others could do better as they are not incompetent lying windbags (factually proven liars)

Stop swerving and pick one. Answer the question.

Pick one. Come on. A tough guy like you can't answer a simple question. (y)

Not your brightest moment, read the 3 replies above yours.
And I repeat:

What has an American war got to do with UK Covid deaths: you seem to be claiming Blair was responsible for 500,000 deaths, which is clearly utter bolox

All the same despite refusing to say who you vote for, it's now clear not only did you vote for Brexit you are also a right wing supporter.

What that actual fck you muppets on about :D like pigeons round a pot of seeds

Don't let your limited knowledge hold you back boyo. Many others could do better as they are not incompetent lying windbags (factually proven liars)

Stop swerving and pick one. Answer the question.

Pick one. Come on. A tough guy like you can't answer a simple question. (y)
As I said, I don’t know anyone that could do better than Boris. I pick Boris.

Tony Blair, multi millionaire and warmonger, Gordon Brown, gold salesman, Jeremy Corbyn, Jew hater and former member of the Labour Party, Diane Abbot, the human calculator, that Milliband bloke that ****ed his brother over. Neil Kinnock, Europonce. Any of those?

:D perfick

As I said, I don’t know anyone that could do better than Boris. I pick Boris.

So you can't answer the question. Swerving again. So your initial question was rhetorical rubbish.

How morally bankrupt are you that you cling onto a liar.

Next time you ask a question - do not expect a reply. You seem to duck out of answering simple quesions a bit like lally. :ROFLMAO:

E
So you can't answer the question. Swerving again. So your initial question was rhetorical rubbish.

How morally bankrupt are you that you cling onto a liar.

Next time you ask a question - do not expect a reply. You seem to duck out of answering simple quesions a bit like lally. :ROFLMAO:
Eh? Nosey asked me to name some politicians I have heard of. I wouldn’t pick any of them to do a better job than Boris, what’s your point?

E

Eh? You asked me to name some politicians I have heard of. I wouldn’t pick any of them to do a better job than Boris, what’s your point?

I didn't ask you to name them. I asked you to pick one.

The point is your rhetorical rubbish question which you tried to chase down everyone on here. You thought I have them - they can't name anyone who would do better. Once that question was flipped back at you - you run away tail between your legs.

The fact you cannot even pick one name from four - its easy to do some background reading on them if you were so inclined.

So you are acting just like Lally who doesnt answer questions at times.

Or accept your original question was rhetorical rubbish. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back