Breaking news

So lets look at the stupidity of your question. You want to know who would have done better. Now lets try answer that by picking apart this question. Does that person have to be a current Tory Party MP? I mean are you asking with the belief who can take over right now or is this a theoretical question so we dial this back to before the election?

Or can we go back to the Tory party leadership election? Put some reference points because your question is the usual dumbness I expect from a rabid brexiter and perhaps we can try get to an answer.

Come on, provide some clarification and perhaps we can get to an answer.

Swerving-car-e1378672720699.jpg

Sponsored Links
Come on, provide some clarification and perhaps we can get to an answer.
I’d like to know who you think could have done a better job instead of the current prime minister since the beginning of the outbreak. Obviously has to be someone currently in politics. Any party but you can’t nominate yourself. Is that clear enough for you to understand? Why do you keep swerving?

And it didn't take long for Bojo other ball tickler to join in.

So do you tickle Bojo left or right balls? Or do and Mottie have a toss up to find out who gets which ball?

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I’d like to know who you think could have done a better job instead of the current prime minister since the beginning of the outbreak. Obviously has to be someone currently in politics. Any party but you can’t nominate yourself. Is that clear enough for you to understand? Why do you keep swerving?

Poor Mottie. I can name quite a few but lets go with two from each party and then you can pick one.

Tom Tugenhadt Dan Jarvis Keir Starmer Tobias Ellwood.

So which one do you pick? Come on, don't swerve boyo.

Sponsored Links
Poor Mottie. I can name quite a few but lets go with two from each party and then you can pick one.

Tom Tugenhadt Dan Jarvis Keir Starmer Tobias Ellwood.

So which one do you pick? Come on, don't swerve boyo.
I’ve only ever heard of one of them. Any particular reason you think they could do better or are you just picking names out of a hat?

I’ve only ever heard of one of them.
Why don't you list all the politicians you have heard of, then people can choose from that list. It won't be difficult to find someone more honourable, more honest and more capable than Bozza.

Mottie could always try this....

Why don't you list all the politicians you have heard of, then people can choose from that list. It won't be difficult to find someone more honourable, more honest and more capable than Bozza.

...rather than (see post #106 above).

Tony Blair, multi millionaire and warmonger, Gordon Brown, gold salesman, Jeremy Corbyn, Jew hater and former member of the Labour Party, Diane Abbot, the human calculator, that Milliband bloke that ****ed his brother over. Neil Kinnock, Europonce. Any of those?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back