Breaking news

Lady were I am working got taken to hospital with this chinese virus today
She us in i her early 50s

Sponsored Links
That, and what it is , and how it is looked after.
When you're next about, notice how many people are using the single - use disposable ones. And notice how many of those are mouth - eaten, pilled, and knackered, they've been used so often.
I've even had people telling me that they've been washing them for continuing use.
I guess that's why Staff's is suffering with high cases? The people being a bit thick?!!

By far people have been wearing them well here. I've seen one guy take his mask off in a shop to have a coughing fit and a few with the mask not covering their noses but on a whole, not too bad. I've not got close enough to see if a disposable mask has been washed, lol, trying to keep away from as many people as possible!

Lady were I am working got taken to hospital with this chinese virus today
She us in i her early 50s
Hope she'll be ok Trans..

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth waiting for the Boris speech or if I should just catch up on the high points at the start of the Great British bake off.

Lol, yep. I thought I'd finally watch one live and... where's Boris (again)?!

Sponsored Links
I guess that's why Staff's is suffering with high cases? The people being a bit thick?!!

By far people have been wearing them well here. I've seen one guy take his mask off in a shop to have a coughing fit and a few with the mask not covering their noses but on a whole, not too bad. I've not got close enough to see if a disposable mask has been washed, lol, trying to keep away from as many people as possible!

Hope she'll be ok Trans..

So do. I she owes money

Way I see it Ounce this proposed lock down ends

There will. Be another one a few months later

So on and so. Forth

The younger generation who are the least at risk wil pay the heaviest price.

Do as the swedes do

Any one who. Considers themselves at risk stay at home

Until I see a remainer praising this government for something, I'd have to say fact.
Well I know remainers who applauded when the furlough scheme was announced.
TBF, just because you haven't seen it does not mean it doesn't happen!

Well lock. Down or not

Transam considers his self as a key worker :cool:

Imho they should lock down schools

Makes getting around easier

Tbh in the last lock down I found the pace of life was easier

Quite liked it tbh

Even got over the toilet roll shortage

I had a load of old socks :LOL:

I have been isolating for last ten days after getting a positive result for Covid.

My daughter ,her partner and their 4 month old baby all tested positive and have just come out of isolation.

Now Johnson is going to order another lockdown, WTF is he playing at. I am fed up watching repeats of Minder and The Sweeney on Freeview, my other daughter brought me a Bible I was a bit suspicious that she knew something she didn't want to tell me.
I left it on a table but I got so bored that I started to read it to see what all the fuss is about, I have got to Leviticus so far ,it is bit hard to understand as it is in old English , that Moses sounds a dodgy bloke, infanticide in Egypt ,the death sentence for those who work on the Sabbath ,illtreatment of animals ,if he was around today it would interesting to see how he would deal with Jeremy Corbyn.

Sponsored Links
Back