Breaking news

Says the one with the pizz-take "lurgy? What lurgy?" pub next door;)
Of which I am happy to say is being advertised for change of landlord :) Hoping that nobody will take it on with this environment and get a few months peace :)

Sponsored Links
Of which I am happy to say is being advertised for change of landlord :) Hoping that nobody will take it on with this environment and get a few months peace :)

One of our friends lives next door to a Turkish bar/restaurant that regularly stays open till late and make loads of noise. She’s had no luck with the council mainly because they don’t give a **** and ignore all rules and regulations and says it’s heaven for her during lockdown. She'd like to see them go out of business.

One of our friends lives next door to a Turkish bar/restaurant that regularly stays open till late and make loads of noise. She’s had no luck with the council mainly because they don’t give a **** and ignore all rules and regulations and says it’s heaven for her during lockdown. She'd like to see them go out of business.
Yeah, understandable. A lot of companies no longer have any respect for the surrounding areas.
I've heard 'why did you live near a pub?' a lot. Yes, we bought a place near a few pubs and at the time the pubs weren't too bad, then they changed hands and that's when the trouble started. All got a late license, were run by idiots and had no regard for neighbours. We all should be able to live together quite happily - neighbours aren't asking for complete silence because that's unreasonable. They would just like the music to be turned down from very loud live DJ/bands in the garden , the broken glass swept up by landlords in the area, the staff to call the police when a fight occurs and to shut a bit earlier than 1.30-2am.

Personally, I've gone from enjoying the nice lively vibe here, laughing at the occasional nonsense coming out of drunk people as they stagger past the house etc to dreading the noise & the violence of most weekends.

Yeah, understandable. A lot of companies no longer have any respect for the surrounding areas.
I've heard 'why did you live near a pub?' a lot. Yes, we bought a place near a few pubs and at the time the pubs weren't too bad, then they changed hands and that's when the trouble started. All got a late license, were run by idiots and had no regard for neighbours. We all should be able to live together quite happily - neighbours aren't asking for complete silence because that's unreasonable. They would just like the music to be turned down from very loud live DJ/bands in the garden , the broken glass swept up by landlords in the area, the staff to call the police when a fight occurs and to shut a bit earlier than 1.30-2am.

Personally, I've gone from enjoying the nice lively vibe here, laughing at the occasional nonsense coming out of drunk people as they stagger past the house etc to dreading the noise & the violence of most weekends.

Dare I ask?

But was the pub there when u moved Into your house?

Or has it become a pub after u moved in

Sponsored Links

Place on the news in the wee small hours last night. Hookah pipe smoking joint. 150 in there when it was shut down.
It had been done before, and had a £10k fine then.
They clearly didn't give one then, or the second then.

Same type of question to you that sillyjohnnyD swerved: who do you think could have saved the economy or people and not spent millions?

He should have mandated mask wearing everywhere for everyone as Dr Fauci in the US has implored and have epedimiologists - that would have been a low cost solution.

A working test and trace system- not given to private organsations to deliver.

When you defend the lies of the Government and Bojo what you do is reduce trust - the Cummings affair didnt help and factor in the shambles that is test and trace. Look at the low numbers of people actually being contacted and those that are actually isolating. This is a failure of trust. But hey lies don't matter do they.

On top he should have invested in increasing capacity in Hospitals not making these Nightingale Hospitals for PR wins - as it was pointed out then - who will be staffing them?

The PPE fiasco - giving contracts to Tory donors and close friends of the Government.

Closing the borders - would have been a cheap option but you could keep them open by having anyone arrive isolating for 10-14 days in Hotels provided and policed by the Government - not cheap but at least you could maintain flights.

But keep defending this shower of ****e.

But remember Bojo acted late the first time around and again too late now. He doesn't learn.

Serious question: are you retarded?

Says the Torybot who defends the Government that hates his ilk. Retarded describes you perfectly. :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/MattChorley/status/1322620565367173122?s=20

Conservative minister: “The incompetence is another level. Is this a deliberate destruction of the Tory Party? People only vote for us because they think we don’t care, but are competent. Lose the competence and we’re ****ed. We’ve lost the competence. And we are ****ed.”

He should have mandated mask wearing everywhere for everyone as Dr Fauci in the US has implored and have epedimiologists - that would have been a low cost solution.

A working test and trace system- not given to private organsations to deliver.

When you defend the lies of the Government and Bojo what you do is reduce trust - the Cummings affair didnt help and factor in the shambles that is test and trace. Look at the low numbers of people actually being contacted and those that are actually isolating. This is a failure of trust. But hey lies don't matter do they.

On top he should have invested in increasing capacity in Hospitals not making these Nightingale Hospitals for PR wins - as it was pointed out then - who will be staffing them?

The PPE fiasco - giving contracts to Tory donors and close friends of the Government.

Closing the borders - would have been a cheap option but you could keep them open by having anyone arrive isolating for 10-14 days in Hotels provided and policed by the Government - not cheap but at least you could maintain flights.

But keep defending this shower of ****e.

But remember Bojo acted late the first time around and again too late now. He doesn't learn.

Here we go swerving again. It’s easy after the event to say what has gone wrong or not worked but I’ll repeat my question again and you can have another go at answering it. The question is this; Who do you think could have saved the economy or people and not spent millions? I’m looking for a name.

Here we go swerving again. It’s easy after the event to say what has gone wrong or not worked but I’ll repeat my question again and you can have another go at answering it. The question is this; Who do you think could have saved the economy or people and not spent millions? I’m looking for a name.

Lol you cannot even respond to my points. The only swerve is your denial.

I explained what they should have done - you simply are now in denial in a sad effort defending this garbage response.

Not spent millions - ha you make this rubbish up as you go along. You have a problem with comprehension - wasting billions does not equate to not spending billions - but I guess if that's the level of your argument you run with it.

Go on point by point disagree with that I have written.

You cannot accept an answer that doesn't involve tickling bojo balls. (y)

Go on point by point disagree with that I have written.
As you have proved, an idiot can say what hasn’t happened. I asked you who you thought could have done better than Boris. I’m looking for a name. You won't answer. That’s swerving the question in my books. If you can’t answer that question, just say so.

As you have proved, an idiot can say what hasn’t happened. I asked you who you thought could have done better than Boris. I’m looking for a name. You won't answer. That’s swerving the question in my books. If you can’t answer that question, just say so.

So lets look at the stupidity of your question. You want to know who would have done better. Now lets try answer that by picking apart this question. Does that person have to be a current Tory Party MP? I mean are you asking with the belief who can take over right now or is this a theoretical question so we dial this back to before the election?

Or can we go back to the Tory party leadership election? Put some reference points because your question is the usual dumbness I expect from a rabid brexiter and perhaps we can try get to an answer.

Come on, provide some clarification and perhaps we can get to an answer.

Sponsored Links
Back