Tories admit throwing HQ party during Covid restrictions last December

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...r-allegra-stratton-boris-johnson-b970845.html

Tories admit throwing HQ party during Covid restrictions last December

Shaun Bailey’s mayoral campaign held the event in the party’s Westminster headquarters on December 1

Boris Johnson was facing further questions as it emerged Conservative aides threw a separate party during coronavirus restrictions last December, as the fallout over the alleged rule-breaking Christmas bash in Downing Street continued.

The Tories admitted an event organised by Shaun Bailey’s mayoral campaign took place in the party’s Westminster headquarters on December 14 while the capital was in Tier 2 restrictions.

@Mottie didn't you vote for Shaun Bailey?

They are taking you for a mug.

Sponsored Links
As I've always said, they want you to be scared.
Reality is: there's nothing to be scared about otherwise they won't be throwing wild parties in the middle of a medical emergency.

otherwise

that is a logical fallacy.

consider the possibility that they are all fully vaccinated, therefore they estimate their chances of dying from the disease are less that a thirtieth the danger that an antivaxxer puts himself in

consider the possibility that, like Rice-Pudd, they are idiots who think you can't catch a disease from someone you've met

consider the possibility that, like our current prime minister, they are reckless risk-takers

consider the possibility that, like Andy11, they simply don't understand what they are doing.

that is a logical fallacy.

consider the possibility that they are all fully vaccinated, therefore they estimate their chances of dying from the disease are less that a thirtieth the danger that an antivaxxer puts himself in

All vaxed last december. i must have missed the outcry in the press about them jumping the queue by several months

Sponsored Links
Reality is: there's nothing to be scared about otherwise they won't be throwing wild parties in the middle of a medical emergency.

So you voted for them? Didn't you vote for Bailey?

So you voted for them? Didn't you vote for Bailey?
Does it matter?
What matters is that the government in charge has been taking everybody for a ride.
It doesn't matter what colour they are.
And I didn't vote for them anyway, but again, this doesn't matter.

Does it matter?
What matters is that the government in charge has been taking everybody for a ride.
It doesn't matter what colour they are.
And I didn't vote for them anyway, but again, this doesn't matter.

Why are you talking about colour? I just asked did you vote for Shaun Bailey.

It comes as no surprise they would do this. Boris is a know liar and charlatan and the public and Tory party tied their flag to his mast.

Public would prefer a liar.

Oh so Johnson didn’t end up in hospital then.

Oh so Johnson didn’t end up in hospital then.
He did, no doubt about it.
The doubt is: is this a state of emergency?
More people pro capita died between 1990 and 2003, why didn't they lock us down at the time?
How come it was business as usual at the time?
Let me refresh your memory with official numbers:

20211108_113428.jpg

Of course you're going to dispute these official figures from the ons.
What figures we believe then?
Besides, why they can party whilst the rest of the country could not see their relatives?

Sponsored Links
Back