Johnson Is So Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to shout...

There is an article here ...

"86% of people who tested positive for Covid-19 during lockdown did not have virus symptoms (cough, and/or fever, and/or loss of taste/smell), finds a study by UCL researchers. The authors say a more widespread testing programme is needed to catch ‘silent’ transmission."
Wasn’t asking you. I was asking the bloke who refuses to believe anything he reads online, in print or on the news but only gets his information from highly respected doctors and economists that he knows personally. I did ask him where they got their info from but again, he just clams up.

Sponsored Links
Then bear in mind that "immunity" doesn't last
How do you know immunity doesn't last?
Millions of people have been infected and recovered, do you have any figures for the numbers of confirmed cases of reinfection?
There are studies showing people who contracted the Sars1 virus 18 years ago still have high levels of T cells which protect against the virus.
Other studies have shown there were survivors of the Spanish flu still had anti body immunity.

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8529429/amp/Could-immunity-17-YEARS-Singaporean-researchers-SARS-patients-crucial-T-cells.html?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQCrABIA==#aoh=16114377172746&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8529429/Could-immunity-17-YEARS-Singaporean-researchers-SARS-patients-crucial-T-cells.html

How do you know immunity doesn't last?

Because they have bean monitoring it in infected people for ages and found it eventually goes. 5 months is mentioned.

The % for no symptoms doesn't match other sources,

Sponsored Links

John, that was the entrance of a hospital, not a covid ward. And of course it was quiet, there's a pandemic, people need to keep away from hospitals, many appointments cancelled. This doesn't prove anything, it just makes your arguement look even sillier

people with severe dyslexia perhaps?
Aaaawwwww is that the best you can do,
Wasn’t asking you. I was asking the bloke who refuses to believe anything he reads online, in print or on the news but only gets his information from highly respected doctors and economists that he knows personally. I did ask him where they got their info from but again, he just clams up.
No clamming up here you moron it’s just I don't spend my whole life on a ****ing forum. Not once have I ever said I know highly respected doctors and economists so YET AGAIN you are making stuff up. Some of have a life so can’t be on here 24/7 so as and when I am on this forum I shall respond. The information I provided is readily available on the internet from the nhs.

Just like yesterday, you are failing to answer questions. I’ll ask again, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT INFORMATION?
You repost a link and then ask where I got the information from. Your covering yourself in glory here.I can’t cope with your complete lack of common sense

The end bit of the ventilator, the mask, might be movable, but the oxygen pipework that it has to connect to is kind of fixed.
Are you being contacted by all the rest of the plumbers, asking you to drop the 'plumber' suffix from your username? You're giving plumbers a bad reputation.
You are clearly incapable of logical thinking, and your maths ability is non-existent. So I'm wondering just what is your forte?
https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/wp-
I refer you to page 8 which clearly states and I quote • 1 x VENTILATOR, portable, adjustable minute volume, 460H 470W 310D.1content/uploads/sites/52/2020/03/C0131-Design-note_COVID-19-ward-for-intubated-patients_1-April-MR2.pdf
This is from the nhs regarding Covid 19 wards. I’ll await you complete change of story or the incoming abuse you resort to every time your proved wrong

Last edited:
The end bit of the ventilator, the mask, might be movable, but the oxygen pipework that it has to connect to is kind of fixed.
Are you being contacted by all the rest of the plumbers, asking you to drop the 'plumber' suffix from your username? You're giving plumbers a bad reputation.
You are clearly incapable of logical thinking, and your maths ability is non-existent. So I'm wondering just what is your forte?
Dr Alison Pittard, Dean of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine, said: “Throughout the first wave of Covid-19 the NHS did not run out of critical care capacity, which remained available to everybody who would benefit from it.

“As we learned more about Covid-19 treatment changed as it became clear that oxygen therapy, that can be delivered on general wards, is often more beneficial than being on a ventilator.

“The Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine has been clear throughout that doctors should make decisions about patients’ treatment just as they normally would.”

The facts
  • NHS hospitals did not run out of intensive care beds, so there was never a need to refuse anyone treatment on the basis of NHS capacity.
  • Clinicians make decisions about the best course of treatment for their individual patient, based on that person’s specific needs, and wherever possible with relatives, carers or next of kin. That is what happened throughout this pandemic; there was categorically NO blanket national decision to refuse care to any group of people, including on the basis of their age.
  • The optimal therapy for most hospitalised Covid-19 patients has turned out to be oxygen therapy, which can be given in a general ward, rather than the patient being sedated on a mechanical ventilator in intensive care, and latest data show that of all Covid-19 patients receiving any form of oxygen therapy, the majority of them were indeed aged 65 or older.
Oh dear oh dear. This is from the NHS page yet you know more I suppose and never take up plumbing fella as it seems your the tit because any transportation of any gas or liquid can be done a temporary basis and doesn’t need fixed pipework.
That’s why I’m a plumber and you clearly aren’t.
But no dought you and that other plank mate of yours will do what you always do when you are faced with facts. You will completely change the subject, resort to abuse or just use approximations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back