Thank you to George Floyd demonstrators for testing social distancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh ive attracted the attention of the Star Trek entity feeding off my emotions run away fest...
As far as anyone being attracted to anyone else' postings, you referred to me initially, with your suggestion that I am responsible for locked discussions. I merely responded to you being attentive to me.
If you want to play a silly game of accusation, allegation and abuse, I dare say this discussion will go the same way as the others.
Waiting for this thread to be locked soon, seems to be Bobby Dazzlers closing comments that have them closed look at the others on GD today.. woo..

Sponsored Links
As far as anyone being attracted to anyone else' postings, you referred to me initially, with your suggestion that I am responsible for locked discussions. I merely responded to you being attentive to me.
If you want to play a silly game of accusation, allegation and abuse, I dare say this discussion will go the same way as the others.

Wow triggered Gammon sunday...although i guess you can't be any colour seeing as you're not matter and are an entity... get out of my head! Go watch some Jonathan Pie videos from the hole you dug you numpty :ROFLMAO:

Didn't see many masks being worn in the hood where the police have spent the last 3 days and nights battling to stop illegal 'block' parties. And they wonder why they're more susceptible to Corona. Got Zero to do with genetics (as the blinkered pc brigade would have us believe) - they just don't want to follow our rules.

Now is the ideal time to wear a face covering while going about unlawful activities . They'd have to be very stupid, or just downright contrary, to do without. (y)

Sponsored Links
Yaxleys preferred racist attacks are on Muslims, not black people.

So JohnD's chucking that person into this discussion is completely off-topic, irrelevant and designed only to inflame. There's a word for posters who behave like that.

Try telling that to people and police affected by the illegal street parties in London and elsewhere.
I wasn't meaning it towards any particular group or what they were doing, I was just commenting on the fact it has been 3 weeks since the start of these mass gatherings, and luckily so far there does not appear to have been any covid outbreak. And as a result I'm feeling a bit more confident to be out and about.

I guess it has a lot to do with the summer weather, and still think this Autumn will be the big test point

sometimes protest, even violent protest is warranted even if it should not be condoned.
do you know what the word 'sometimes' means?
Yes. Now perhaps you can tell me what level of violence is acceptable in your eyes. People’s cars? Shop owners property? Public property? Physical violence towards the Police? Do tell.

I wasn't meaning it towards any particular group or what they were doing, I was just commenting on the fact it has been 3 weeks since the start of these mass gatherings, and luckily so far there does not appear to have been any covid outbreak. And as a result I'm feeling a bit more confident to be out and about.

I guess it has a lot to do with the summer weather, and still think this Autumn will be the big test point
Leicester looks a bit iffy (more than usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back