A terrible feeling of guilt

Whilst suicide is a tragedy for all involved there are times when I believe that it is the right decision for the individual.
If someone can only look forward to a life of sadness, despair, and hopelessness then maybe for that person it is the right decision.
I tend to agree, it was his third suicide attempt over the 9 nine years period, I'm no longer suffering of, not if, it's when it will happen again. A real shame, he was a brilliant copywriter which he wrote radio scripts for the Goon and the BBC home service.

It's quite common for someone creative to be close to the edge. Comedy and despair are like pleasure and pain - just a moment away from each other.
Like everyone else he had free will and made his own decision, and it was a decision that he kept coming back to so for him it must have been right.

Sponsored Links
Like everyone else he had free will and made his own decision, and it was a decision that he kept coming back to so for him it must have been right.

It may have been right for the person but the people left behind end up sufferring for a long time after the act.

Very sad topic. :(

I heard that for men in a certain age range (I think it was 30's-40's) suicide is one of the biggest causes of death (after you've settled down and death from accidents has dropped, but before you get old enough for cancer and heart disease to rise).

Poor men :(

Sponsored Links
Back