Johnson Is So Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not following your point. The shop was busy. Lots without masks. I kept my distance and got the food in, with a mask on. I didn't catch covid, so must have done something right. Unless my antibodies are still active.

I guess your solution is to stop buying food?

Sponsored Links
but what about the 72%of Black Britons who don't want the jab.

I'd be more worried about the much larger number of white people that don't want it.

OK, 1,209,600 blacks say they don't want it, but 10,113,600 whites say they don't want it - almost 10 times more. And I suspect you're more likely to come into contact with a white person in your day-to-day life, if you are not in isolation.

Overall, it is white people you need to be worried about. Only 21% of whites say they won't have it, but they account for 86% of the population. I think most people on this forum is white, but when we did a poll, a quarter or replies said No or Not Sure to having the vaccine, which is a similar percentage.

unfortunately I feel a lot of the problem lies with people ignoring the advice.
On the contrary, I feel the problem lies with people following the advice!
The advice to eat out to help out and the advice to get together for Christmas.

We had Christmas on our own this year. Other family members wanted to join us, but we said no.

It's not really bojo's fault, he's got a bit of a thankless task, he can't possibly do what's right for everyone. Him and his pals are aren't completely faultless and there have been a few cock ups,

It's the people not following the rules that's the real issue, and there is an awful lot of kids that do not,

I went passed the skate park in my village and it was heaving with kids, must have been at least 30 kids there all having a bit of s party, no social distancing etc.

Colchester has shut castle park because idiots were using it as an excuse to meet friends and family, they found 110 people on the play equipment, that's truly shocking.

Sponsored Links
On the contrary, I feel the problem lies with people following the advice!
The advice to eat out to help out and the advice to get together for Christmas.

We had Christmas on our own this year. Other family members wanted to join us, but we said no.

yep, same here. My parents stayed home, we had a little Christmas together, and my brothers did their own thing too. Most people did this, but enough people got together to cause another spike in cases, which then spread more when people returned to work.

I think vaccination should be mandatory for everyone.

Why? What are they going to do to those that refuse? Hold them down and force them - which is against the right to autonomy under Article 8 of the European Convention of Human Rights.

Or is that why Johnson wanted us out of Europe so desperately? :idea:

Last edited:
I think vaccination should be mandatory for everyone.
So you don't believe that you own your own body?
And that the state can decide what and when anything can be jabbed into you?
Even if it is an unproven vaccine that hasn't undergone the normal 'time testing' despite being the first of it's kind administered to humans?

As I said in the 'vaccination' thread...

"COVID-19: UK to look 'very carefully' at vaccine dosing after concerns raised over level of protection"
Answering questions from Sky News viewers, Sir Patrick was asked about an analysis from Israel, where the Pfizer jab has been rolled out the fastest.
That study suggested the effectiveness of the vaccine after a single dose was as low as 33% - rather than the 89% that had initially been thought."

So there are arguments about when the jabs should be given and to whom and with what period in between 'doses'.

And then of course there are multiple 'vaccines' available or in the pipeline.
Just as there are multiple 'tests', some of which give up to 50% false results...

But hey if you are happy to trot up and hold out your arm obediently then good for you. Just don't come crying if there are 'complications' sometime later.
Why do you think the drug companies have been given immunity from legal action?

Those who would rather 'wait and see' could be forgiven for thinking that in this case the human race is being treated as the lab rats!

Last edited:
The shop was busy. Lots without masks. I kept my distance and got the food in, with a mask on.
I think I’d have turned round and came back when it was less busy perhaps or picked a time to go when it’s not busy. Id be a bit worried if there were too many people without masks. Masks are worn to protect others, not the wearer so your one would be of little protection for you. I’m off to Sainsbury’s in a minute to do our weekly shop, it opens at 7.00 and is practically empty at that time. Another good time to go is 8.30 at night as it closes at 10.00.

Lots of people “bent” the rules to visit family at Christmas or the odd friend. But there’s a need to balance Premature deaths from Covid with the needs of the vast majority of people who will have very mild symptoms.

it’s not Bojo who is to blame, we have at least 3 variants which are twice as infectious, we are also vaccinating people faster than any other country with a large population. Within 2 - 3 weeks we will feel the benefit of this.

my only thought is churches seem to be allowed to open while other less risky places must close.

nothing has changed in terms of the demographics - over 75s making up 75% of all deaths.

the infection rate is plummeting in most areas.

So you don't believe that you own your own body?
And that the state can decide what and when anything can be jabbed into you?
Even if it is an unproven vaccine that hasn't undergone the normal 'time testing' despite being the first of it's kind administered to humans?

As I said in the 'vaccination' thread...

"COVID-19: UK to look 'very carefully' at vaccine dosing after concerns raised over level of protection"
Answering questions from Sky News viewers, Sir Patrick was asked about an analysis from Israel, where the Pfizer jab has been rolled out the fastest.
That study suggested the effectiveness of the vaccine after a single dose was as low as 33% - rather than the 89% that had initially been thought."

So there are arguments about when the jabs should be given and to whom and with what period in between 'doses'.

And then of course there are multiple 'vaccines' available or in the pipeline.
Just as there are multiple 'tests', some of which give up to 50% false results...

But hey if you are happy to trot up and hold out your arm obediently then good for you. Just don't come crying if there are 'complications' sometime later.
Why do you think the drug companies have been given immunity from legal action?

Those who would rather 'wait and see' could be forgiven for thinking that in this case the human race is being treated as the lab rats!
Trot off and take your chances with Covid Lal....and spread it a bit more...Especially to your f & f...who you care so much about you going to pass on a bit illness.Proper hero.

Some people are stupid enough to follow everything this lying charlatan tells them to do, without question or thought.
Do you believe in fairies too as well as the anti vax anti covid crap you suk up from idiots...""The world scientific community""...bunch of charlatans in your head.shows how far deranged you are..

Sorry, not following your point. The shop was busy. Lots without masks. I kept my distance and got the food in, with a mask on. I didn't catch covid, so must have done something right. Unless my antibodies are still active.

I guess your solution is to stop buying food?

Home delivery?
Leave until it's quieter?

You can't complain about a place being "heaving", and in "chaos", when you're part of the problem.
Not if you want to be taken seriously, anyway.

You've had an antibody test too, or can you self - diagnose those as well?

Home delivery?
Leave until it's quieter?

You can't complain about a place being "heaving", and in "chaos", when you're part of the problem.
Not if you want to be taken seriously, anyway.

You've had an antibody test too, or can you self - diagnose those as well?

I drive to this Sainsburys because it is usually very quiet, and home delivery slots are best left for more vulnerable people. This is what is usually looks like when I shop there, just before Christmas was an exception - and as it's a 15 minute drive and I needed to buy food for the family, I carried on.

We are all part of the problem, the key is knowing how to mitigate the problem. Mask, social distancing self checkout, lots of your own hand sanitiser before and after. Not wondering about the place without a mask, with kids running about, and pushing past people to grab the last box of assorted biscuits. It's very simple really.

IMG_20200605_182720303_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back