Johnson Is So Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I didn’t think you could get anywhere near a Covid ward let alone get to count the patients they have in there.

So we should just believe you then?
So what you are saying is every single Covid ward in every hospital in this and any other country has no external windows what so ever.You can’t stand outside any of them even though your beloved media who have been proven to sensationalise story’s to sell papers etc have shown family members stood outside talking to parents etc through the window but as you say you can’t get near them,but your also right from a logistical point of view as it would make massive sense to put so-called Covid patients in a ward deep inside the hospital rather than near entrances etc thus stopping so called severely ill patients having to pass multiple wards,other patients etc,bear in mind your Covid wards supposedly remain filthy so no cleaners,maintenance staff etc can’t get in them but sod that we will let a reporter with a camera in. Are you a complete idiot or what. What a plank

Sponsored Links
If it's Treliske hospital I know that last year they probably had no more that a dozen cases at worst, last I heard a week ago was they had in excess of 30 cases, two of my friends have wives/daughters who work there so I'm sure the figures I'm getting are good.
BUT, I know from other people who visit that the place appears to be deserted, loads of routine stuff (and not so routine) has been cancelled, also the covid stuff has been moved to one side to segregate it.
It wasn’t treliske hospital no

As told to you by your friend on FB who found out via FB who shared it 678965times via Nigeria,Sudan, US and a few other countries...Lmaooooo.....Of course you know the truth you crazy deluded nobend
I’m not on Facebook so I wouldn’t know.I don’t see the point in people who feel the need to take pics of there dinner or try and sensationalise there life.Abit the the media tbh

Go on, share one of those videos.

I know many people working in hospitals, and all say the same - it's busy, there isn't enough resources, not enough beds, carnage. And we've moved on from "covid wards" - other wards are being used and non-covid patients are not being treated.

As for being able to see into them - utter BS. Most wards cannot be viewed by the public at all, not unless you have drone to spy through windows.
You just said most wards can’t be seen into by the public. You are a complete and utter tit lol,Your beloved media openly shows images and videos daily of people chatting to loved ones through windows. Don’t they say somewhere about the need for fresh air,hence the need to not wear a face mask outside. Dunno about you but to get fresh air into the building I was under the impression a window is one of the options that could be used.

They just wouldn’t have a Covid ward that people have to walk past to get into the hospital.
So every single Covid ward in every single hospital is buried deep inside the hospital is it? From a logistical point of view I would have thought it would make sense to have a Covid ward near to an entrance rather than bring a so called severely ill Covid patient past multiple wards,other patients,members of the public etc. But you know the layout of every hospital in the land so you must be right. You knob.I can. Assure you there is a hospital near me where two the left of the main entrance is the dedicated Covid ward.it’s in an L shape so you have to walk past about six or seven windows just to get to the main entrance.

You just said most wards can’t be seen into by the public. You are a complete and utter tit lol,Your beloved media openly shows images and videos daily of people chatting to loved ones through windows. Don’t they say somewhere about the need for fresh air,hence the need to not wear a face mask outside. Dunno about you but to get fresh air into the building I was under the impression a window is one of the options that could be used.

I was asking you about this:

There has been multiple people who have got into hospitals and walked around filming the empty Covid wards putting the videos on YouTube ffs.

I am not the one say there are loads of videos of empty wards - you are.

You just said most wards can’t be seen into by the public. You are a complete and utter tit lol

Yes, which is why your claim of videos of empty wards is such BS - you've just admitted that I am right, while claiming that I am wrong. You are a very confused man John!

But prove me wrong, share these videos by "multiple people" - they must be easy for you to find again.

Don’t be daft, he's just made up a story so he ain’t going to give out any checkable details. Probably just another alias of JohnD.
I’m not the media so I don’t just make up stories thanks. Plus are you referring to the hospital I was working in or the hospital where the dedicated Covid ward is near the entrance?

Our friends daughter is a doctor in St Mary’s, Paddington. She says that first time round it was mainly the olds in the wards. This time is people of all ages. Her boyfriend, also a doctor, aged 30, is in the ward with it too. At the moment it is touch and go whether he is moved to intensive care. She says the odds of a full survival once you go in intensive care, plummet. She is not taken to hysterics but our friend, her mother, says she has never known her to be so worried or upset. Still she works through. We've got everything crossed for her and her boyfriend.

The deniers will just say this is a made up story, and expect you to prove it!

Hope he makes a full recovery.

I was asking you about this:

I am not the one say there are loads of videos of empty wards - you are.

Yes, which is why your claim of videos of empty wards is such BS - you've just admitted that I am right, while claiming that I am wrong. You are a very confused man John!

But prove me wrong, share these videos by "multiple people" - they must be easy for you to find again.
I have in no way admitted you are right,as we all no the media HAS NEVER in media history ever sensationalised a story or ever provided false information,not once not ever.I’m actually scared for the future of this country if complete and utter ****wits choose to have there lives dictated by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back