Site Maintenance

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Due to site maintenance and some new hardware there will be a short period of downtime between 4am and 6am tomorrow morning.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Sponsored Links
:LOL:

Hopefully it wont be down for more than 20minutes, but where in the time bracket I can't say.

Suppose I could have an early night.

Looking forward to the upgrades

can we have a thumbs up emoticon.

Sponsored Links
I now watch with dismay all the advertising 'stuf' slowly loading at the bottom of my screen every time I click anywhere within the site. It is agonisingly slow & like a dial up connection. Its about 6- 8 seconds.
I have 100meg BBand & an I7 PC so I cant see it being my end - however are there any firewall or other settings that might be causing it? I am loosing the will to live with it .

Forums like lightening eco, since the work the other day.

Firefox/virgin/win7

Forums like lightening eco, since the work the other day.

Firefox/virgin/win7

Obviously its not. Coincidence I reformatted my sons I5 laptop this weekend. It is completely free of even any programs as yet apart from chrome.

Just tried that & I can still read 8 advertising gizmos being loaded by the CC to presumably run all the never ending banners on the top the RHS and the bottom of every thread. This has to be to do with the CC loading its adverts. Now your good self & others are saying 'what adverts' so something is amiss somewhere. In this case I can be certain it isn't anything iffy on the laptop so perhaps its settings somewhere? any constructive help appreciated.

I have replied to you in the CC

Sponsored Links
Back