Slating a gable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm new here, because I am in need of some advice. We are in the middle of slating the gable end of our cottage and we are having problems working out the lead flashing around the window. to complicate matters the window butts up to the recess of the chimney breast. is there any one who has any idea what I am talking about. hope you can help Jo

Sponsored Links
Don't know but photo's can help.. Meanwhile

Try www.leadsheetassociation.org.uk Click on the right 'technical & General... scroll down and click on the second 'View on line' below where it says ' Fully illustrated with sectional details, colour photographs, specifically produced for on site reference.' then select from the list on the left. Any problems accessing try how I found it by typing in the google search line Stepped lead flashing then search the list for Lead sheeting association.... It's good hope you gleen what you want from it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back