SLAVERY IS RIPE

B

B.O.B DOLE

Everyone regards slavery with the blacks and good old american whats is name with the stupid beard. And is so called abolished but now more than anyother time in history slavory is at its rippest but only the blind can not see it, because it is stealth slavory. If most people only new what they where making there slave masters while they sit on there fat asas all day
they would understand what i am talking about, this is why I have decided to go into religion because for me i can see this is the only way to bring down this corrupt system. And if i where you like i am milk the system have 10 kids we as a poor minority will bring down this country to its knees in 10 years. Iwould rather starve to death than work for an english fat pig for £5.20 hr

or £10.00 hr for the corrupt gas contractors

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
Everyone associates slavery with the blacks and good old american Abe Lincoln. And slavery is so called abolished but now more than any other time in history slavery is at its rifest but only the blind can not see it, because it is stealth slavery. If people only knew what (money)the slave masters are making while they sit on their fat asses all day
they would understand what i am talking about, this is why I have decided to go into religion because for me i can see this is the only way to bring down this corrupt system. And if you are like i am, then milk the system --have 10 kids. We as a poor minority will bring down this country to its knees in 10 years. I would rather starve to death than work for an English fat pig for £5.20 hr

or £10.00 hr for the corrupt gas contractors
There..not translated, but edited....makes sense to me ;) Don`t necesarily agree, but that`s Free Speech for you.

I recently attended a conference regarding trafficking in this Country - it is a real growth industry for the 'scum' who bring these women and children here to work here.

An example that I found alarming was the amount of children who are brought here to work as 'slaves' for certain groups of wealthy people - very disturbing!

Personally I am seeing more and more women who are from Eastern Europe and Africa (many can't speak English) and I suspect that the vast majority are being forced to sell sex - they are too scared to speak to me as they have been 'brainwashed' not to reveal anything to anyone (especially people in authority). :(
Many sad examples regarding the plight of these women come to mind :cry: :cry: :cry:

JulieL/B said:
I recently attended a conference regarding trafficking in this Country - it is a real growth industry for the 'scum' who bring these women and children here to work here.

An example that I found alarming was the amount of children who are brought here to work as 'slaves' for certain groups of wealthy people - very disturbing!

Any chance of broadening your example Julie?

B.O.B who are you to whine on about whats right and wrong......you are already are bringing this country to its knees ......you and all those scrubbing dole spongers :mad:

....but I am glad to see by the state of your english that you are taking my advice and drinking yourself to a slow death .......

well done B.O.B keep up the good work! :LOL:

andyboyo said:
B.O.B who are you to whine on about whats right and wrong......you are already are bringing this country to its knees ......you and all those scrubbing dole spongers :mad:

....but I am glad to see by the state of your english that you are taking my advice and drinking yourself to a slow death .......

well done B.O.B keep up the good work! :LOL:

thanks andybore it will be my pleasure, i will be drinking a lot more shortly has my spunge money is going up hee hee hee,

Sponsored Links
Back