Sliding bracket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

I have a small worktop table against a wall. The wall side is fixed to the wall by a baton. The other side is supported by an adjustable worktop leg.

It's location stops an external door from opening all the way open. Due to an illness in the family we need the door to open fully for wheelchair access.

I have been unscrewing the brackets attaching the table to the wall whenever we need access. Bit of a pain. So I was wondering if any of you lads might know if there is a bracket that would allow me to pull the worktop off the wall without me having to unscrew a permanent fixing? I was thinking of something along the lines of a flush wall mirror bracket.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Gary

Sponsored Links
I have used folding brackets on worktop, they work really well and you wont need a leg unless the supporting wall is plasterboard.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back