Slimline / low profile bathroom sink waste traps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone used a Slimline / low profile bathroom sink waste trap I have seen one that is completely inline like this one at screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?

or a compact 32mm trap from B&Q
id=17119#//www.diynot.com/shop/Slimline_Pedestal_KPT_32XR/10327

I like the idea of the completely inline trap but I am concerned that it may block up quickly or it may not allow the water to run away fast enough.

The reason that I need to fit one is that The pedestal has a gap that is too narrow to fit in a standard 32mm bottle trap and I have designed the waste to go down vertically then under the floor boards.

If anyone has used these types of waste traps I would be grateful for any advice on whether they are OK to use.

Many Thanks in advance.

MHT

Sponsored Links
ur link did not work....but i have used pedestal traps before without a problem. (even have one in my bathroom basin)

JPC said:
ur link did not work....but i have used pedestal traps before without a problem. (even have one in my bathroom basin)

Many Thanks for the reply

Sorry about the link. I will go for the telescopic pedestal trap.

MHT[/img]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back