Small Shower Tray ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I've got a downstairs cloakroom in my house which has a shower cubicle. We used to use it but noticed that the plasterboard next to the shower was getting damp so we stopped and now use the upstairs shower (which isn't as nice).

I've started thinking about ripping out the downstairs cloakroom and getting it back into action - replace 'brown' sink/toilet/shower tray with fresh white ones, plumb in a pump for shower, re-tile all round, put in a more suitable flooring than carpet and replace the old lights with new low voltage ones.

The main problem is the shower tray and cubicle. It fits into a small space under the stairs. The current tray measures 700x700mm. I am having trouble finding someone to supply a replacement tray and I don't want to start moving walls around.

Can anyone suggest where to find such an item?

Regards

Rich

Sponsored Links
very much so........thank you.

is it advisable to get an adjustable heigh tray?

I'll be back for more advice when I get into the project. thanks for now though

Sponsored Links
roundthebend said:
...is it advisable to get an adjustable height tray?

Can't answer that one as I've never fitted one. Might feel a bit 'spongy' when you stand on it but might be easier to fit the drain ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back