Smart alarms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pyronix EURO 46 V10, or Enforcer seem to be the top runners along with texecom but both have very poor reports for their apps. Any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
Texecom have now launched ‘Texecom connect’ cloud based app. It’s free, better than Pyronix app & a massive improvement over the previous version.

Sponsored Links
I’ve worked on Pyronix Euro panels every day since the start under the Castle Euro Meridian brand and they are not without issues either, many of these issues keep me employed as a callout engineer so I should be thankful. However the build quality and functionality of the Texecom systems is noticeably superior. Although I don’t regularly work on them, on the sites that do, the difference is clear. But we all have our own opinion I suppose.

Thanks for your suggestions, may have to wait till summer as both companies are slated for their apps on play store.

The previous Texecom app was rubbish, the ‘connect’ one is a massive improvement. It connects everytime without fail & all notifications are spot on, it’s not without a few minor bugs but considering it’s a free monitoring platform, I don’t think it’s too bad at all.

Thanks for your input I will have to wait till it launches as the current apps look a bit dodgy. Surprising when you look at how much they invest in these systems and advertising etc, and then let it down with support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back