Smart home technology

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I am a student at Loughborough University studying Architectural Engineering and Design management. I am conducting a study on the use of smart home technologies to reduce energy consumption within our homes.

If you have any spare time could you please fill out my survey linked below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/lborosmarthome

If you would like to know more please drop me an email at [email protected] and i will do my best to get back to you.

Regards,

Richard Smith.

Sponsored Links
Oooh , I went to Loughborough College of Education, for 2,1/2 yrs of my teenage life. My student accommodation in the first year was the infamous Towers. Studied Creative Design and Technology (basically woodwork , metalwork and a bit of plastics and ceramics) before realising I didn't want to pursue a career in teaching. I know the college amalgamated with the Uni some years after I left. Tell me, are the Bas***d Gates still there on the Ashby Rd ?? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Hey guys, thanks for taking the time and showing interest in my survey! John i don't have much to do with the college as i'm based in the civil and engineering block. Which gates are you referring too :)

Back