Smart Visifold 1000 Bifold doors

Did you order some in the end? I'm in the same position now.
I would like the 4 door ones but the traffic door seems to be hinged from the wall on the right to left opening one - the 3 door can hinge from the other doors?
I couldn't work out if the external size in the quote included the sill measurement?

Sponsored Links
I went for three door and integrated cill. Traffic door on left looking from outside and hinged on the door next to it.

Sounds exactly what I want but the reverse!
Where did you order them from? I hope they can provide them in kit form as no way I could get a 3mx2.1m frame out the back.

Will you be fitting them yourself?

I'm assuming the measurements include the sill as it's integrated?

I went for three door and integrated cill. Traffic door on left looking from outside and hinged on the door next to it.

Sponsored Links
Mine are fitted, been in a while. Came pre-assembled but can take doors out to fit the frame, You can probably spec them as component frame too but depends where you buy from as what they will offer you, loads of fabricators do Smart, I fitted myself no dramas. You supply the dimensions you want, external measurements, includes cill. Allow fitting space, your call what that is depending how parallel your brickwork is. measure several times in lot of places.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back