Smeg Dishwasher Power issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Frustrated here. I have a Smeg DI6MAX Dishwasher and whilst the inside comes on, none of the instruments light up, hence its not working. Does anyone have a swift fix for this ?
Thanks
Mel

Sponsored Links
Hi Mel,

Is this a new fault, or just started happening? It could be a loose wire in the circuit board or a complete failure. I take it it’s out of warranty? If so, then I suggest a white goods engineer or smeg themselves if not too expensive. If not out of warranty ring smeg for an engineer.

Thanks,

Hi
Thanks for taking the time to reply. It is out of warranty so I think I might take the panel off to see if its an easy fix.
Frustratingly, I have £8k's worth of Smeg (about 5 years old) and one by one they fail. Never again !!

Hi Mel,

No worries. Just remember to isolate the appliance at the fused spur unit or unplug from the socket outlet. As JJ has stated in the other post it could be a broken cable in the harness, which is sometimes hard to spot.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back