Smeg sa623 Dishwasher - Stops midcycle

Reaction score
Country
Australia
We're having problems with our Smeg SA623 dishwasher. When we start the cycle it goes for a few minutes and then stops (no beeps, no flashing lights). I can then press and hold the start button again and it will resume from the same place it was up to. After it stopping 7 to 8 times in a cycle and me pressing the start button to get it to continue it eventually finishes. At the end it will have gone through the whole cycle which seems to suggest that mechanically it is OK (i.e. it is filling with hot and cold water, draining etc).

My initial thoughts are that it may be an electrical/PCB fault and may require a reset however I've searched this forum as well as the rest of the internet and can't find any instructions for performing this reset.

Does anyone have any instructions on how to perform the reset or any suggestions on other causes for this?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back