So, how are the local elections going to go on Thursday?

Sponsored Links
Have you seen what Shaun Bailey has said and done? Is he the best candidate the Tories can get or is it that you would vote for a donkey if it had a blue rosette pinned to its penis.

And we all thought the ULEZ was for health reasons. :rolleyes:
Well that’s what Khan says. Mind you, if you read it, it’s basically saying "you are killing people but we'll let you do it if you pay us". That’s not right is it. If it’s killing people, ban it and introduce a hefty fine, not continue to allow it. One way or the other, not both.

Sponsored Links
Well that’s what Khan says. Mind you, if you read it, it’s basically saying "you are killing people but we'll let you do it if you pay us". That’s not right is it. If it’s killing people, ban it and introduce a hefty fine, not continue to allow it. One way or the other, not both.

Smoking kills people. Cutting benefits kills people. Cars kill people. Alcohol kills people etc..

Dishonest and deceitful?

Is he a mate of Johnson?

The expansion to the London ULEZ was in place long before any cuts.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/nov/25/spending-review-transport-deepest-budget-cut

Transport has been dealt the deepest cut to its day-to-day spending of any government department, with the subsidy for London services to be removed entirely.

The DfT’s resource budget will be slashed 37% by 2020. As part of these cuts, Transport for London’s operational budget of almost £700m a year will be entirely wiped out before the end of the decade, leaving TfL to fund its services through commercial investment, cuts or potentially higher fares.

Tell me whoever is the Mayor how are they going to make up such a massive shortfall?

I like the cut of his jib. He'll be getting my vote over Khan the police prosecutor.

In the pamphlet, titled No Man's Land, Mr Bailey wrote: "You bring your children to school and they learn far more about Diwali than Christmas. I speak to the people who are from Brent and they’ve been having Muslim and Hindi days off. What it does is rob Britain of its community. Without our community we slip into a crime-riddled cesspool."

The original offensive post featured Sadiq Khan alongside a routemaster bus with the caption: "Mad Mullah Kahn of Londonistan has cancelled production of British built routemaster bus and handed the contract to the Germans.

"Yet another example of the anti British Labour Party putting the British worker last."

He wrote that "a culture of dependency rules the working class"

"This liberal agenda hasn’t benefited the working class," the pamphlet added.

"The working class look to rules. The rules are important to them. Take away the rules and they are left in limbo.

"So they form their own: the kind which are driven by pop economics. Then they get into crime – because it’s more acceptable – it’s more readily done."

etc

It figures - you like the cut of his jib.

Read his manifesto. All there whether you agree with it or not.

It's a wish list with no budgeting. Is that all it takes to convince you.

I suppose you were never reasoned into voting for Shaun.

Didn't we learn from Greta that we can pay the planet to stop global warming/climate change/extreme weather or whatever she calls it this week?
You pay more tax, keep polluting and with your money we pay the planet to stop whatever it is doing.
That's why we need the ULEZ.

Sponsored Links
Back