So, how are the local elections going to go on Thursday?

If ULEZ was really about pollution, Khant would have banned the vehicles instead of charging them,
Khant allowed UBER a licence to operate inLondon, without any restrictions on the number of drivers
Crime has gone up.
His city hall staff budget rocketed including 9 extra press / pr staff.

Could anyone find a positive during his time in office?

Sponsored Links
If ULEZ was really about pollution, Khant would have banned the vehicles instead of charging them

Or perhaps he would have taken steps to drastically reduce vehicle pollution in London.

Oh yes - he did.

He hasn’t done anything yet. The congestion zone was in long before Khant.
What had he achieved during his term?

He hasn’t done anything yet. The congestion zone was in long before Khant.
What had he achieved during his term?
Maybe you're not aware that khant is expanding the ULEZ to all areas inside the north and south circular.
We're talking about poorer areas than chelsea, much poorer, where common workers like me and you live.
Can they afford a new pius or the £12.50/day charge?
No.
Thanks khant!

Sponsored Links
Oh, I see that someone on my ignored list has posted as I see I now have an option at the bottom of the page to 'show ignored content'. Nope, not ****ing interested. :LOL:
It was a link to a web site for anyone to check if they are guilty of or suffering from mental abuse, bullying or control.
If you're not interested in checking if your behaviour is mental abuse or controlling behaviour that's up to you. I can't make you.
Perhaps Mrs Mottie might be interested.

When I go to new posts, I see that an 'ignored member' has made the most recent post in this thread. I’m not even tempted to look! I love it! :LOL:

Psssst.......
Anyone who says they are not tempted to look is fibbing.....

Course he's looked! He's just pretending he hasn't. :LOL:

Psssst.......
Anyone who says they are not tempted to look is fibbing.....

Course he's looked! He's just pretending he hasn't. :LOL:
I can definitely assure you I haven’t. Not even tempted to click that link. :)

7D4474AD-A2C7-46D5-BF49-A688A91B3EF1.jpeg

Course I’m aware Johnny.. October. What I said was if it was solely about pollution, why did he allow unlimited mini cabs to clog up the roads.
He cancelled the scrap age scheme.
He’s decided it’s ok to pollute if you pay daily to cross the circ.
He’s a real nasty piece of work who has never once said he’s got anything wrong.
He was on the James O’Brian show a couple of months ago. (Another weasel) a caller rang in to complain about all of the sudden planters creating no through roads that have popped up everywhere (causing more pollution) without proper legal consultation.
Mayor Khant replyed “I can tell you now, if I get re-elected that I promise that there will probably be a public consultation into them”
I kid you not, he said “I promise there will probably be”.
Sums him up.

No answer from the apparent London mayor candidate experts (judging by earlier posts) on what Khant had actually improved then.

He can go back to defending terrorism suspects in court (all on legal aid) when he goes.

Oh, I see that someone on my ignored list has posted as I see I now have an option at the bottom of the page to 'show ignored content'. Nope, not ****ing interested. :LOL:
Poor old mottie...

He's having a hissy fit and getting really flustered because he's been shown up as being totally incompetent/ignorant so many times it's embarrassing him...

I wonder why he's responding to 'someone' on his ignored list if he's "not ****ing interested"? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back