So many tilers...So many contradictions.......

bananaspark....
Option 1
12mm WBP from my local builders merchant works out at £7/m. Bal single part flex works out at £6.65/m. By my reckoning that's £13.65 (inc VAT) a metre in total.

Option 2
Using fastflex works out at £24.18 (inc VAT) per metre (£33.10 for liquid, £18.36 for powder, + vat = £60.46 / 2.5 metres = £24.18 )

Costings aside, I would prefer the chances of option 1 for a good reliable job rather than relying on the fastflex. Incidently, you didn't mention using fastflex when you were suggesting not overboarding. Smacks of back-tracking is you ask me. ;)

Sponsored Links
backtrack?
It goes without saying, Fastflex down on wooden floors, with optional overboarding depending on floor.

Punter's posterior orifice would by rights be flapping all over the place when 400kg of piano gets wheeled in through the middle of the kitchen, along with 200kg of removal men.

i cant see 12mm ply being any more use than an overdose of immodium plus here.
:D
b.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back