So much for harsher sentences.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is just unbelievable! He's walking away with a slapped wrist for being a naughty boy. The poor girl has to live with this for the rest of her life. What kind of message is this sending out to other youngsters?

Sponsored Links
This is just unbelievable! He's walking away with a slapped wrist for being a naughty boy. The poor girl has to live with this for the rest of her life. What kind of message is this sending out to other youngsters?

He will probably end up with a stiff neck from continuously looking over his shoulder.

There must be more to this story though. This would appear very lenient. My guess, is given the repeated nature, it wasn't quite the violent rape indicated in the press, but more of the statutory kind - i.e. sex with a minor who has no ability to lawfully consent.

A 17 year old should still no a 13 year old is out of bounds.

Sponsored Links
There must be more to this story though. This would appear very lenient. My guess, is given the repeated nature, it wasn't quite the violent rape indicated in the press, but more of the statutory kind - i.e. sex with a minor who has no ability to lawfully consent.

A 17 year old should still no a 13 year old is out of bounds.
I have no bones with motrobiking an often helpful member of the forum but these kinds of posts represent everything wrong with social media, the offence is far from as is suggested here. Why not spend a minute or two doing a little digging before you comment.

or you could just enlighten me. Even taking in to account the more lenient sentencing guidelines for Scotland, it would appear that the aggravating factors are not as presented in the press.

Last edited:
Having heard some criminal legal experts discussing this it seems it’s this judge has taken it upon himself to make use of the new approach under 25s and avoiding a custodial sentence - the feeling seems to be it wasn’t intended to be used in the case of rape, at least not the violent rape of this case.

I think the sentencing in this case might get reviewed, it needs to.

You'd know :LOL:

I recall a while back were a couple of blokes hit 140 on the M25 on there bikes in the early hours of the morning

They got 6 months if I recall

No one died or got hurt
No accident

I recall a while back were a couple of blokes hit 140 on the M25 on there bikes in the early hours of the morning

They got 6 months if I recall

No one died or got hurt
No accident
Not long enough, throw away the key

Sponsored Links
Back