So what do single people do on Valentine's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At a bit of a loss this year.

No girlfriend for first time in 8/9 years.

What do singletons do?

At the moment my night will be spent with my equally depressing single flat mate. I suppose i had better hope of a good footie match on Sky! An old flame is popping round later in week although didnt think it wise to tell her to come on Valentines in case she got the wrong idea. :D

Other suggestions?

M-O-R

Sponsored Links
as depressing as it sounds.....nothing. When I was married, Val day was nice-got candy, flowers, card-something nice....right after, (divorce) I got drunk. But now, nothing.....except eat candy and watch mushy movies on tv (all that's on, for the most part). What's a day? It's over before you know it (I sound bitter, don't I?--I'm not) :LOL:

as depressing as it sounds.....nothing. When I was married, Val day was nice-got candy, flowers, card-something nice....right after, (divorce) I got drunk. But now, nothing.....except eat candy and watch mushy movies on tv (all that's on, for the most part). What's a day? It's over before you know it (I sound bitter, don't I?--I'm not) :LOL:

oooh nooo! computer acting weird again......multi posting....outta my control.....apologies

Probably same as us old married couples. Cook dinner, eat dinner whilst watching tv. He falls asleep I burger off to the computer, kids argue and wake him up, he slopes off to bed. Much the smae as any other night really except tonight the kids are at an Oasis gig and he woke himself up snoring :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Dig out your old Christmas Cards, put them on your window sill (ensuring the back of the cards are facing outward. People will be astounded at your popularity.

Might be worth thinking up some rouse to get the ex to drive past your house too.

Oh, and fill your bin with Quality Street wrappers too

:LOL:

Alternatively, do the same as you did at Christmas, but without the turkey :rolleyes:

Celebrate being single :)

Do what you want
Go where you want
Eat what you want
sleep with who you want ( thats if they want you ) :LOL:

There's a lot of wanting in my post :confused: ( Me thinks the other halfs got me under her thumb ) :cry: ;)

Gary_M said:
Alternatively, do the same as you did at Christmas, but without the turkey :rolleyes:
Can't. The judge said that next time it would mean a custodial sentence.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll be getting stuck into a tasty hot American Apple Pie :D

Last year I was single at Valentine's (also for the first time in 8 years!).

So, I rang around all my single friends and organised an "It's Valentine's Day and I'm not bitter!" outing for the evening. Guys and girls, all down the pub for food then on to a club. Had a great time!!!

Funny thing was, it turned out one of the girls who came wasn't even single, she just has one of those relationships :eek: :LOL: Known her for 3 years, didn't know she had a boyfriend. :LOL:

Just think of all the planning time you've saved by not having to come up with something original and romantic for VD this year.

AdamW said:
Last year I was single at Valentine's (also for the first time in 8 years!).

So, I rang around all my single friends and organised an "It's Valentine's Day and I'm not bitter!" outing for the evening. Guys and girls, all down the pub for food then on to a club. Had a great time!!!

Funny thing was, it turned out one of the girls who came wasn't even single, she just has one of those relationships :eek: :LOL: Known her for 3 years, didn't know she had a boyfriend. :LOL:

Just think of all the planning time you've saved by not having to come up with something original and romantic for VD this year.
said on the breakfast news this morning 50% of married men have extra marital relationships and 25% of women many with their partners approval ;)

AdamW said:

Since when has having VD been romantic? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist :oops: ;)

Richardp said:
said on the breakfast news this morning 50% of married men have extra marital relationships and 25% of women many with their partners approval ;)

:eek: If only 25% of women are having affairs, and 50% of men - that leaves a shortfall of 25% of women - so who exactly are the remaining 25% of men having affairs with :eek: :LOL:

Reminds me of a joke.

Told my wife that Fred up the road said he has slept with everyone in our street bar one. She said that will be that stuck up bitch at number 6.

BE HAPPY

Sponsored Links
Back