So, whos still in denial?

• Thread starter Captain Nemesis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The only reason people say it is not happening, is because to admit it is, would then require action. Actions costs dollars!
Climate change is a human crisis, and most people are still not appreciating the chaos it can cause on a global scale if a huge part of the world's population is forced to migrate somewhere else to survive.

Sponsored Links
Actions costs dollars!

Much worse than that, actions mean me too- I actually have to be put out a bit (a lot) to save the world. Analogous to the , 'smoking-will-kill-you' knowledge we have in bucket loads. "Yes it will, but not today, I'll quit when it gets serious."

The other major problem is the US's (and others) solemn belief that, "Got a problem? Just beat it to death with dollars." Handy, 'cos it makes the rich richer.

It is absolutely ridiculous that no one seems to be taking it seriously. Yes, governments have paid lip service, but that seems to be all.

I honestly don't think that anybody (of those in positions of power) gives two sheets. There's still this mentality of "I don't care because me and my family will be long dead before the sheet hits the fan. In the meantime, there's mega money to be made."

In general it seems that those who deny climate change is anything to do with humankind tend to also hate the EU, ignore political corruption, and believe anything they are told about the 'virus'...

Not much chance of future change is there!

It is absolutely ridiculous that no one seems to be taking it seriously. Yes, governments have paid lip service, but that seems to be all.

I honestly don't think that anybody (of those in positions of power) gives two sheets. There's still this mentality of "I don't care because me and my family will be long dead before the sheet hits the fan. In the meantime, there's mega money to be made."
Until or unless it is seen as more important than other things it'll always get ignored.

If politicians thought it was more important that they act on it than implement Brexit for example then we'd actually see action. But I don't think we as a country do care that much.

If it gets to a point where people will vote for the party with the best plans for dealing with climate change then it'll get taken seriously by politicians. Right now it's third tier.

exaggerated imo

( this climate caper )
So which of all the experts do you disagree with because you think they are exaggerating, and what claims to expertise in the subject do you have?

So which of all the experts do you disagree with because you think they are exaggerating, and what claims to expertise in the subject do you have?

experts :confused:

I have always had suspicions about this climate caper claims

But hey ho plenty will make billions out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back