1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

soap drawer leaking on bosch classixx 1200 express

Discussion in 'Appliances' started by jazzbhatia, 23 Aug 2013.

1. jazzbhatia

jazzbhatia

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi
    I have a bosch classixx 1200 express washing machine. I have found that the soap tray started leaking intermittently approximately 2 months ago. I have also noticed that the tray builds up with mould frequently.

Does anyone know why this is happening and know how to fix it

Thanks in advance

2. Sponsored Links
  3. kbdiy

kbdiy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I don't think you have mould in the soap tray but it is residue from the detergent you are using - very common. Presumably you have taken the tray out and cleaned it thoroughly as well as the compartment it slides in to?

4. Bankrupt

Bankrupt

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Pull the drawer out fully and then lift the front of it upwards to fully remove from the machine. Clean it and the recess in the machine fully.

There is no reason for the drawer to leak other than an obstruction due to caked detergent as kbdiy describes.

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links