software for ademco cctv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a ademco adkrd042e 4 ch cctv dvr,the software provided was not compatible with windows 8 this was not really a problem as I can still view and download any footage I need from the cctv by using a monitor and a usb removable drive,i would like to be able to connect it directly to my windows 8 computer is there any free safe software that I could use ?The software that they provide is called control centre.

Sponsored Links
I asked the engineer on his maintenance visit to do it, scratched his head and said he did not know how to set it up to a network,that's three engineers from the same company who were clueless, looked into it myself and I have now managed to set it up so I can remote view the cameras via a mobile app and laptop when out and about, also sorted windows 8 problem. :)

You can run your old software in Windows 8 using a Windows XP virtual machine.
Google "Windows 8 XP mode"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back