Soil pipe boss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need some advice. I am looking to install a shower in a basement flat. Currently there is only a toilet and sink in the ensuite and I will be extending this with a stud wall to include a shower. The problem I have is that current toilet waste pipe is only partially exposed. The majority of it is buried under six feet of concrete that makes up the stairs down to the basement. I want to install a boss onto the 90 degree soil bend as installing it on the horizontal pipe would make the step up into the shower too high. Is installing a boss on the bend possible? Or is there another way? I did have a look out for a 90 degree bend with built in boss but without success. pic below
waste-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
This OP received much advice, from various people, about this same CI stack back in Sept 2011, he then disappeared with no word as to what happened next.

Sept 11 2011, "Cracked cast iron soil vent pipe"

I did thanks very much. now I need help on this. are you willing to help or are you some type of cyber policeman?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back