Solar LED PIR Floodlight recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good solar LED PIR floodlight?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not without knowing how much sunshine it will get and how often ir will be triggered during the night

How reliable must it be ? Must it light up every time the PIR is triggered no matter how many times it has been triggered since sunset ?

A Hard wired light is not an option here as the property is occupied by tenants so to pull all the floors up is out of the question.

I would say the front of the property gets a fair amount of sun, it was more looking for testimonials of product rather than taking a gamble on ebay.

A Hard wired light is not an option here as the property is occupied by tenants so to pull all the floors up is out of the question.

I would say the front of the property gets a fair amount of sun, it was more looking for testimonials of product rather than taking a gamble on ebay.

Sponsored Links
That looks good, although I was hoping I could get a corner mounted version with twin heads to illuminate both front and side elevations. As I would require two of that type and my side elevation is north facing....thus requirING two cells on the front elevation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back